𝐃𝐨𝐧𝐧𝐢𝐞 𝐱 𝐒𝐮𝐢𝐜𝐢𝐝𝐚𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐞𝐫

Requested by @De_Idiot_King

Title: Curling Iron

Key: (b/y)= your birth year

TW: Abuse, mentions of suicide, physical bullying

"Is my breakfast ready?" my mother asked coldly as I flipped the last pancake. I nodded quickly and put it on the stacked plate. I grabbed her pancakes and large glass of orange juice and set it on top of the table in front of her as she sat down.

"Thank you." she said as she picked up her fork. She may be abusive, but at least she said thanks.

"Is that all, ma'am?" I asked kindly as I washed the dishes. She hummed and finished her food, leaving her dishes on the table.

"I'll meet you in the car." she said as she grabbed her purse. I quickly followed and she stopped and stared at me.

"Ma'am?" I asked, nervously. She suddenly slapped me and I held my face as tears welled up in my eyes.

"I said, I'll meet you in the car. That means, wash my f*cking dishes before leaving, you little brat." she turned and left, slamming the door slightly behind her.

++++++++++

"Your makeup makes you look like a s*ut." she gave me a dirty look as she drove off and I sighed and walked into the school.

I wasn't even wearing makeup.

"Hey, (y/n)!" I heard as I entered the school and turned to see who it could be. Suddenly, I felt a burst of pain in my face and fell back, slamming into the floor.

"Oh, dang! Face shot! That's at least fifty points man." I heard from above me.

"I'll give you twenty dude. Now if you can knock Massive Miranda off her feet, I'll give you fifty." I looked up to see two jocks standing above me, holding a football.

Why did they even have that? Football season ended two months ago!

They walked off and I lay back on the floor, listening to the whispers and giggled above me.

++++++++++

"Hey, Donnie. Do you mind if I come over later?" I spoke through the phone, listening intently for anyone wanting to come into the bathroom.

"Sure, and I need to talk to you anyways." I thanked him and shoved my phone back into my pocket as the door opened and I heard voices.

"I know, I know! I was there and I have to say, it was hilarious. The way the football hit her face, priceless! And then she just laid on the floor after like she wanted to die." oh, great. The great and only Jessamine. Note the sarcasm.

"Ugh, I wish she would." her follower, Anneliese, commented. Ugh, rich people and their ridiculous names.

The toilet under me let out a roar and I winced at the loud sound. Darn automatic toilets.

I opened the stall and walked out, trying to pretend like they hadn't just been talking about me.

"Oh, hi! How are you, (y/n)?" Anneliese asked and I scowled. She flipped her brown hair over her shoulder and glared at me as I noticed Jessamine plugging her curling iron into the wall by the mirror.

"Good, except you've been spreading rumors about me, again? Something about how my mom is abusive and killed my dad and now burns me to give me the pain he felt when he died? Something like that." I waved my hand and Anneliese looked like she was about to bite it off as Jessamine stood calm, quietly watching us.