CHAPTER 33 - FOR YOU..MY LOVE 2.0

Hello guysssssssssss

Happy Mondayyyyy!!!!!

And I am here with a Super Dhamaka Update of 14K words.

I shall be waiting eagerly to know what you all think!!

And now I shall let you all Dive in without further delay!!

Please ignore editing errors – I haven't proofread!!

..................

CHAPTER 33 – FOR YOU, MY LOVE 2.0

SIX DAYS LATER – SUNDAY

6.30 AM

Khushi's POV

My eyes open on reflex and I pick up the phone from my side table immediately, its 630 am.

9:00 AM – Singapore.

God.Arnav.

He did promise me that he would call me the minute he would reach the airport.

He was flying back to Delhi by the 930 am flight.

Boarding would have probably begun for him.

I quickly called him first thing,and just as the phone buzzed, i heard his voice come through- " goodmoring,my love.."

I spoke in a rush – " arnav..why didn't you wake me up as you reached the airport? You promised last night, you would..and now it must be time for boarding right??"

I heard his voice than shone with love come through – " yes Khushi, it is time for boarding, infact I am just getting in the plane now, I didn't want to wake you up so early Khushi, you need to just keep resting my love, you have only just recovered..."

I take a deep breathe as I answer honestly – " I am obsoluetly fine Arnav..we were back home Tuesday night, and you made sure that I didn't step out of the house all of this week.."

I heard his chuckle come through – " and I know the minute I left for Singapore Friday afternoon, you did just that.."

I chuckle too and smile to myself as I ask softly – " are you sure you have finished up with your work properly, and are not rushing back to delhi, because of me???you know I would hate that..you anyway didn't go to work all of this week earlier and were just by my side taking care..and you only went to Shantivan on Wednesday night too, that too when I forced you too.."

His reassuring voice came through – " well, honestly I could have given this two day trip a skip, but you forced me too fly out and take care off it with your emotional blackmail tactics that I must say are getting better with time...anyway don't worry about it my love, everything is sorted..and I have boarded now,it's a six hour flight, but singapore is ahead by 2hrs 30 minutes..i will land IST 1230 pm Khushi, and I will straight come to see you first.."

I say immediately – " No Arnav , please go to Shantivan, Sunday is full time family day for you, I am going to feel really guilty otherwise, please Arnav.."

I heard him sigh on the other end – " ok fine, don't start feeling guilty about anything now Khushi, I think I will head home straight too, because I want to talk to mom and chachi and everyone today too, about us...I was going to talk to them on Friday too before leaving..but"

I immediately said – " but Arnav, I asked you to wait for a couple of day's more because it was better that you first finished with this urgent business trip to Singapore.."