chapter 62

Ok! Let's get started right away!

"Alright then, team. Let's get started!" Kirishima exclaimed, stretching his arms.

Aizawa had announced the team names a minute ago, which consisted of;

Villains

Bakugo Katsuki

Mineta Minoru

Tsuyu Asui

Ochaco Uraraka

Iida Tenya

Koda Koji

Aoyoma Yuga

Hagakuru Toru

Hanta Sero

Ojiro Mashirao

Heroes

Izuku Midoriya

Mina Ashido

Momo Yaoyarozu

Todoroki Shoto

Sato Rikido

Kaminari Denki

Jiro Kyouka

Shoji Mezo

Eijiro Kirishima

Fumikage Tokoyami

Eri Midoriya. (Joining in with her cinnamon father)

And now these groups were getting into a room, but first thing is first.

"We have to decide our leader. A person who's going to lead us and give us a game plan so we can win. " Momo says, and everyone nods sleepily. Its 6 in the morning, but they were able to get their clogs going.

The class had gotten more rational, not choosing themselves on something, but now choosing methodically and carefully.

"I'd say.." Mina scratched her head in thought.

"Yoayarozu." Todoroki says, looking at her.

"I agree with todoroki in this one." Midoriya says too, placing a hand on his chin thoughtfully, making sure the sleeping eri doesent fall off his lap.

" U-um.. w-well, I don't know about that..
I would personally say midoriya.. h-he has much more combat ability, leadership roles, and a better strategic mind than me.." Momo shifted in spot alot while talking, not liking the thought to be the leader.

Midoriya decided on something he had in the back of his head for a while. He brought todoroki aside, placing the sleeping eri in Mina's lap, making her thank the boy for giving her the cutie.

"Todoroki, talk to momo." He said bluntly, and the double color haired teen blinked.

"Why?" He asked nonchalantly, and Izuku sighed. "Her self esteem has been going down lately. All these trainings, she hasn't been able to help much since she is usually targeted first to be taken out, because of her powerful quirk and ability to think." Deku explained, but todoroki didn't understand one thing still.

" But why should I?" He asked again.

"Your the only one who knows and can talk Momo well. Your great friends with her and she trusts you a lot." Izuku said again, in a way that made todoroki think he was implying she liked him.