Part 73

Next morning, arnav was getting ready for office, when khushi came with his tea. Looking at her face, arnav knew she was tensed. She was talking to herself holding the tray in her hand.

Arnav: khushi chaye..(khushi tea..) 

Absentmindedly khushi started drinking the tea and arnav said below his breath: unbelievable!
He raised his voice and said: khushi!! Yeh meri chaye hai!!(khushi!!that was my tea!!)

Khushi came out of trance and said: hey devi maaiya yeh humne kya kar diya!!! (Oh God!!what did I do!!)

She looked at arnav with fear and said and: ha..hum abhi doosri chaye leke aatey hai..(I am getting another cup) 

She hurriedly tried to go, but arnav said: wait!!

He then went and turned her around, kept the tray down and made her sit on the bed and then said: ab batao kya baat hai! (now say what is it)

Khushi looked at him blankly for few seconds and said: arnavji!

Arnav knew her very well. He softly touched her cheeks and said: say!

Khushi: humey bohot darr lag raha hai..matlab..darr nehi lag raha hai lekin ek ghabrahat is ho rahi hai...humey sabse di aur bhaiya ke baarey mein baat karni hai... hum...(I am feeling very scared..i mean not scared exactly but I am very tensed ..i have to tell everyone about di and bhaiya..i..)

Arnav smiled and said: oh to yeh baat hai..(oh so this is the matter)

Khushi looked at him and said nervously: arnavji..hum...(arnavji..i..)

Arnav held her hand and said: ohkay listen...pehele tum batao tum kya believe karti ho? (ohkay listen...first you tell me what do you believe..)

Khushi: hum samjhe nehi..(I didn't understand)

Arnav: kya tumhe is rishtey par yakin hai? (do you believe in this relationship?)

Khushi smiled and said: haan arnavji humey pura yakin hai ki di aur bhaiya ek doosrey ke sath bohot khush rahenge...(I am confident that di and bhaiya will be very happy with each other..)

Arnav: aur tumharey yakin pe mujhe yakin hai! (and I have failth in your belief)

Khushi kept looking at him. 

Arnav continued: ab bas humey sabko isi baat ka yakin dilana hai...(now we have to make others believe as well)

Khushi was touched by his words. She kept her head on his shoulders and said: dhanyavaad arnavji! agar aap nehi hotey to pata nehi hamara kya hota! (thank you arnavji!! If you were not there God knows what would have happened to me)

Arnav smiled and kissed lightly on her forehead and said: woh to hai! Tum jaise pagal ko sambhalna har kisike bas ki baat nehi (that is true! Not everyone can handle a mad person like you)

She hit him playfully and then hugged him and said: aap ne sach kaha... Hum pagal hai... lekin aapke pyaar mein (you are right....i am crazy...but in love..)

Arnav raised his eyebrow with his naughty smirk and teased her: oh really?? To fir mujhe... He bent down a little..(then I should)

Khushi pushed him and went down followed by arnav.

She saw mami and nani sitting together. Payal was also around. Khushi had told everything last night. Payal blinked once at khushi to reassure her that she can go and speak with nani.

Khushi sat beside nani and said: naniji humey aapse kuch baat karni hai (I want to talk to you)

Nani: haan bitiya kahiye na..kaa baat hai..(yes tell me)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें