Part 74

Khushi went to anjali's room. She was sitting on the bed looking at janvi who was sleeping. Khushi walked inside and looked at anjali. She went and sat beside her and kept her hand on hers. Anjali looked up. She stared at her blankly for a while and said: aapko pata hai khushiji bachpan se humne bhi sapna dekha tha ki hamari shaadi hogi, hamara bhi rajkumar ayega, humse bohot pyaar karega...hum bhi unhe dilo jaan se chahenge... (you know khushiji I also had a dream from my childhood that I will get married..a prince charming will come in life and he will love me a lot..i will also love him)

Hamari shadi to hui...lekin koi rajkumar nehi aaya...(I got married but my prince charming never came)

Tears rolled down her eyes. Khushi wiped them and said: di hum jantey hai aap kya mehsoos kar rahi hai...lekin yeh waqt purani baton ko yaad karne ka nehi hai...yeh waqt to aanewali khushiyon ko gale lagane ka hai..hai na?(I know how you are feeling but this is not the time to think of those old times but this is the time to embrace all the new happiness in your life..isn't it?)

Anjali smiled through her tears and khushi hugged her. Khushi broke the hug and said: yeh kya di..aap to ab tak taaiyar nehi hui...hum abhi aapko taaiyar kar detey hai... ladkewalon ko bhi to pata chaley ki hamari dulhaan bilkul chaand ka tukda hai (what is this di..you didn't get ready as yet...I will help you get ready..even the groom's side should know our bride is the prettiest one around)

Arnav who heard the conversation from outside walked in and said: khushi.. yeh ladkewalon kya laga rakkha hai....aur technically to tum bhi ladkewalon ki taraf se ho...you are siddharth's sister..(khushi what do you mean by groom's side..and technically even you are from the groom's side... you are siddharth's sister..)

Khushi: hum nehi jiji (no not I but jiji) 

Arnav: whaat! 

Khushi: haan jiji se humne kahey diya hai ki woh ladkewalon ki taraf se hai aur hum ladkiwalon ki taraf se...(yes I have told jiji that she is from the groom's side and I am from the bride's side)

Arnav gave anjali a confused look and said: khushi are you like....tum tired nehi ho jaati din bhar aise pagalpan karke?? I mean yeh jo tumhara intelligent brain hai woh hamesha hi aise active reheta hai? (khushi are you like....don't you get tired of such madness? This intelligent brain of yours remain active always?)

Anjali giggled. 

Khushi: aap hamara mazak ura rahe hai? (are you making fun of me?)

Arnav said seriously: no...not at all...I mean tum kisi aur ko mauka kaha deti ho...(no..not at all.. I mean when do you give anyone else an opportunity..)

And he started laughing. 

Khushi made an angry face and said: dekha di..hamesha hamarey sath aisa kartey hai..aap kahey dijiye apne bhai se...agar yehi baat hai to hum apni party badal lenge aur ladkewalon ki taraf ho jayenge..(did you see that di...you please tell your brother..if this is the thing then I will change my party and will be a part of the groom's side)

Arnav smirked and said: waise mujhe nehi lagta hai koi tumhe rok raha hai aisa karne se (by the way I don't think someone is stopping you from doing that)

Khushi: huuuh!! 

Anjali: galat baat hai chhotey..kyun tum khushiji ko pareshan kar rahe ho..(this is so wrong..why do you bother her always..)

Khushi rolled her eyes and said: inhe to hum dekh baad mein dekh lenge...ab inhe pata chalega ladkewalon se panga lena kitna mehenga parega....lekin di aap bilkul chinta mat kijiye..hum aapko taiyaar kar detey hai....(I will see him later...you don't worry di..i will get you ready)

Baatein kuch unkahee siजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें