༓☾ fifty one ☽༓

One year later

"Uncle!" Beomgyu screams as he runs my way as fast as he can, which let me tell you is very fast.

I open my arms wide for him to jump into and he continues to squeal and run, dodging the other things around him, making his way to me. Once he 's close enough he jumps into my arms and I catch him.

After a year of his birth, which was the first birth which didn't take a huge toll on Jin Hyung as his others did, Beomgyu is now 10 years old in his physical age. Even though its only been a year he has grown up to look like a ten year old and the next year he'll grow more and more and then when he looks like he's about eighteen thats when he would stop growing. Looking young and youthful for the rest of eternity.

But for now he is still my cute little nephew.

"Who is chasing you little Gyu?" I ask as I lay a kiss on his forehead and he lets out a giggle as he turns around in my arms and points at Yeonjun who stops in front of us which makes Beomgyu let out a loud squeal as he hugs onto me tightly.

"Ahhhh uncle!! The monster is going to get me! Save me!" He yells as he wraps his arms tightly around my neck and stuffing his face in the crook of my neck as if he is hiding himself from the monster, the monster being Yeonjun.

"Don't worry little Gyu uncle Koo will save you." I say as I bring my hand up and snap my fingers and a huge light appears in my hand like a ball and Yeonjun screams as he covers his eyes and then I make it disappear and Gyu lifts his head up and looks at Yeonjun, who is covering his eyes, and he lets out a small giggle.

"Uncle Koo is the best!" I smile widely when I hear him say that and Yeonjun looks at us with a pout as he reaches his arms out to hold Gyu and he immediately jumps out of my arms and into Yeonjun's, making me chuckle at how easily he changes his mind.

"But I'm the best brother, right?" Gyu nods his head immediately and leaves kisses all over Yeonjun's face, who chuckles at his cuteness.

"How is Jongsuk doing?" I ask, knowing that he has been having a little of a hard time with the pregnancy. Not with caring till full term but with his  mood swings and with eating.

Every time he drinks blood or any food, which should just be dissolved by the acid in the stomach, he throws it up. It wasn't that bad the first month but now its constant and so we've rarely seen him out and about.

He's also upset over not having more time on their honeymoon but who can they blame when they were the ones who decided not to use protection. Their wedding was only two months ago and after a month he got pregnant. But they are both very excited for their little one to come into this world and so are the rest of us.

"He's doing better. Nahla made him a potion which should help keep the blood and food, if he eats anything, down. And hopefully it starts to work because the baby still needs to get blood." Yeonjun says as he puts down Gyu who just attaches himself to Yeonjun's legs.

"Don't worry everything will go well and I can't wait to have another little one around here, it makes this place more energetic." I say as I point to little Gyu who has really lifted everyone's spirit since he was born.

"Thanks Kook and we can have more little ones if you join in." Yeonjun laughs and this makes blush instantly as a thought comes to my mind and I shake my head a little.

"Its okay, we can wait on me." I say with a small chuckle as I rub the back of my neck wanting to move away from the topic and Yeonjun notices as he gives me a small smile and nod in understanding.

"I understand, well I've got to get back to Jongsuk and this little rascal has to get back to our parents." He picks up Gyu, who squeals happily again, and starts to walk back in the other direction but not before I say bye.