Chapter 29 - Fucking Finally!

When I said I was going to fuck some shit up, I was serious. But first, let me give you the real serious stuff. Well, serious in my case. You could probably give two fucks about it, but if you decided to stalk me this far in my life, you are obviously interested.

First off, Nezu is a lifesaver. If I wasn't for him convincing them that I could act sane because I'm actually a genius, I would have had to take the stupid sanity test. In addition to that, I have a little scene to show you. I can't really explain it here.

Snip Snappity

Yes, I'm that dramatic. Just pretend I am snapping and that a black and white movie comes on with this.

---

First Day Back At UA

You probably think I'm going to tell you all the class reactions of us being back, right? Nope because everyone kept on aggravating me. The Stain Incident was a big deal in there, and they kept questioning me because, well, insanity. Thankfully, I'm only stuck with them in homeroom and the hero course.

I walk into Nezu's office and sit in the chair across from him as usual. I honestly have no idea how he has time to teach me shit when he's the principal of UA. Still, he is intelligent, so he probably has it all figured out. He spins around in his too-large chair to face me.

"Ah, Izuku! Welcome back!" Nezu exclaims though I catch a certain glint in his eye. He has taught me that stalking people gains you the ability to read their souls. However, I have been around Nezu too long, so that could be it also.

"Good to be back from a free vacation from Shouta! Now, I know you're up to something, so talk." The rat chuckles before putting his serious face on.

"I see your analysis skills are coming along fantastically if you were able to catch that. However, I do have something to talk about with you specifically." Nezu pulls out his teacup, sits up, and faces me, looking me in the eye.

Welp, this is some serious shit. Nezu starts.

Before you read that junk, if you want a summary, I'll tell you one after this bull shit. I don't blame you for not wanting to read it because it is pretty much the same thing the dog says. This is pretty much for the nerds.

Skip to the dot after this dot if you don't want to read.

.

"I would first like to commend you with how you handled the Stain incident. If it wasn't for your quick ingenuity, we could have problems with villains wanting to join the League of Villains as it is believed the two sides collaborated. You and I both know that you did not prevent it entirely, but you did provide a strong argument to overshadow Stain's for most people. This, however, lays all the problems on you.

Midoriya Izuku, you are officially a target now. You are one of the few students I've had who managed to capture the public's eye quickly merely with how you act. At the Sports Festival, you proved that a quirkless can fight against someone with a quirk. At the Stain incident, you were a completely different person, especially with your aura. This has caused the public to become uneasy, though you smartly let out the results that you are quirkless, and that you are not related to Stain. That has given people some peace; however, they would still like for you to be analyzed for your sanity. This is entirely up to you, but I would personally recommend it.

For once, being quirkless could be saving you as they still believe you are weak.

Izuku, I need you to be extra careful. Usually, I would move you to the school; however, as you live with Eraserhead, you already have some protection along with yourself and CAT. For extra protection, I want you to make yourself a new defense weapon that you can legally carry around. It can be a taser or something unique. I need it powerful enough to allow you to fight in case something happens. In addition, I would like you to continue sparring with one of the teachers to keep your skills sharp. Do you understand?"