Jealousy

Jinkx's p.o.v.

Jack and I stayed at the pond for the rest of the day swimming or just hanging out. When we had finished swimming we sat together and watched the sunset and just enjoyed each other's company.

"It's getting late, I think we should head back now." I suggested and he nodded as we got up and collected our things. Once we were back at the mansion I stopped Jack and held his hand.

"Thank you for such an amazing time Jack. I really enjoyed spending the day with you and maybe if you're not busy we could do this again sometime?" 

"That sounds really nice Jinkx, I'd love to spend some more time with you sometime soon. How about this weekend?" He asked and I smiled.

"That would be great. I guess I'll see you then." I said an lifted his mask a little to kiss his cheek giggling as he turned bright red. 

I smiled and went inside with Jack following close behind me once he snapped back to reality. I laughed at him as we entered the mansion and we went our separate ways. Feeling tired, I decided to go to bed and made my way upstairs only to be greeted by Azura. 

"May I speak with you Jinkx?" She asked and I led her to my room and shut the door behind us.

"What's wrong Azura?" I asked and she sighed as she sat down next to me on my bed.

"Well I've noticed that since you got here you seemed upset about something." she said and I looked down as Blade placed his hook on my arm trying to comfort me.

"It's nothing really" I lied and she placed her hand on my shoulder.

"Are you sure? Because Offenderman stopped by the mansion today looking for you. I didn't tell him anything but he said you two had gotten into a fight." She explained and I was pissed.

"A fight? Is that what he calls it? He's the one that kicked me out!" I spat and she looked shocked.

"What do you mean?" She asked and I lost it as I explained everything to her furious.

"I knew he hadn't told me the full truth but I didn't think it would be this bad."

"Well guess what. That asshole lost his lover and his proxy. All he's done recently is use me as his little play thing, cheat on me, lie to me, and now this. I'm done." I spat furious  and Azura nodded.

"I understand Jinkx. Don't worry, I won't tell him anything.But when Slender gets back I have to explain this to him. Understand?" She said and I rolled my eyes not understanding why he had to know but not really caring as long as that bastard stayed away from me.

"Whatever." I spat annoyed and we sat there for a moment in silence until she changed the subject.

"Sooo you and Eyeless Jack? What's going on there huh?" She asked and I couldn't help but smile as I looked away from her.

"N-nothing is going on." I stuttered blushing and she smiled.

"Are you sure about that? The two of you seem pretty close." She teased and I hid my face in one of my pillows as I flipped her off. Azura laughed and pulled some of my hair away from my face.

"Come on it's not that bad.  I think it's cute!" She exclaimed teasing me and I threw a pillow at her hitting her in the face.

"I am not cute!" I cried and she laughed.

"You haven't changed a bit" She said and I pouted as Blade silently laughed beside me.

"Blade! Who's side are you on!?" I cried and he just laughed as he pointed at Azura and I gave him a hurt look. Azura and I talked for a bit longer before she left and I went to bed.