Chapter 9 Wayne Gardens

Third pov

This morning the girls were up before  of the class. Best thing to do since they weren't very keen on being left behind again.

The hotel breakfast were heavenly and Marinette seriously considered stealing the coffee maker. Seriously, she'd never had better coffee before.

Chloe snuck a piece of a croissant to Pollen, and Marinette gave Tikki a cookie and Kaalki a few sugar cubes.

"Excited to see the garden?"

Marinette smiled happily and patted her bag which held her sketch book. "I've always wanted to see it. Hopefully I can make a dress inspired by it. I already have few ideas for clothing inspired by W.E and it's architecture."

She downed the last of her coffee. "You gotta be excited, right? You and Pollen love flowers."

The blonde nodded. "I am. I heard they have over a hundred different flowers. Most of them have been grown by one of Gotham's rogues, Poison Ivy. It's supposed to be beautiful."

"I'm sure it is."

The conversation ended there as the class came down to eat.

Alya saw them talking and passed by behind Marinette. Just as she was about to tip a drink on the darkhaired teen she stretched her arms and "accidentally" made Alya spill it on herself instead.

"Oh, I'm so sorry." Marinette fake gasped as the girl was almost about to loose her mind. "You should probably go change. I mean, you wouldn't want to risk being left behind, would you?"

The icy tone and absolute chill in Marinette's eyes had Alya taking a hesitant step back. She tried her best to glare at the other teen but settled for stomping away.

Marinette ignored the class gwaking at her (in Lie-la's case smirking as she somehow made it into Marinette hating her and taking it out on Alya) and turned back to Chloe.

"You okay?" Chloe asked.

She nodded. "I'm fine. But I can't wait to get out of here."

Time skip

As the class got off the bus Kim tripped Marinette, sending her to the ground and making her scrape her hands.

She just got up, checked her hands and sent Kim a quick glare.

He didn't look at her. Instead he looked at Lila and her minions as they laughed, seemingly proud of himself.

Chloe had, like they agreed to earlier, gotten Adrien out of Lila's hands so he can enjoy the garden without having her humping his leg.

Time skip

Mr Grayson couldn't show them around the garden due to unexpected circumstances. Instead they had a young tour guide telling them facts about the garden and it's flowers and plants.

The whole trip went well and Marinette got a few awesome pictures and ideas.

Later they returned to the hotel and Marinette decided to sketch while Chloe got Adrien to stay by her side.

Am i taking to long with the development or am i going to fast?

Vote and comment, it keeps me motivated :)