1.4

A young woman can be seen staring at the stars with a complicated gaze.
The wind gently blew her raven black hair. Her eyes were filled with un-shed tears.

' no I won't cry. I promised myself that I won't cry so don't you dare fall down.'

The woman was desperately trying to stop herself from crying. She felt empty because something very important for her life was missing. She was having flashbacks about her lover.

~~flash back~~

When Atanasia found out she was pregnant with Damon's child. She was happy. It was first time she had known of this fulfilling feeling. She was satisfied with her life right now.

That day after preparing dinner she got ready and waited for Damon to come back in a happy mood. He came back 15 minutes later. Upon entering the house and watching his wife smiling at him with love and gentleness he felt all of his fatigue wash away. He washed his hands and face and sat at the table for dinner.

" You look really happy today Sia. Did something good happen?"

Damon asked her smiling as well affected by her happy mood as well.

Ashe put her face in between her hands and said with the playful smile on her face,

" You guess."

Damon thought for a moment before saying,

" Your channel got more subscriber's."

Sia just rolled her eyes and said,

" No you silly person. It's not like you don't know what is happening with the channel."

Damon smiled as well. But still looking at her to tell him. Because at this time he was simply dying with curiosity.

Sia took a deep breath looked at him with calm and steady gaze, Damon unintentionally straightened his back than she dropped the bomb,

" Congratulations Damon you are about to become a father."

At first Damon just stared at her trying to process what just happened after few seconds he asked again,

" Can you repeat that again I think I missed something?"

Sia smiled but this time visibly nervous. Because Damon was not showing any expression at all she somehow got scared, she cautiously stated again,

" I am pregnant and you and I are both about to become parents."

This time the reaction was rather funny. Damon tried to get up from his seat but got clumsy and fell. Sia got up rushed to help him up but seeing the guy lying on the floor with stupid grin on his face she could not help but laugh.

" What are you doing idiot get up. If you want to lie down go do that on a bed. Floor is not the place to sleep."

Hearing this he got up and hugged her tight before whisper screaming,

" Happy I am so happy. Thankyou thank you so much wife."

Sia could feel her back being soaked by his tears. She gently patted his back .

After that Damon took her out for a long drive. They stopped to a place where they could gaze at the night sky filled with a lot of stars. At that time he told her,

" You know Sia if there is ever a time when I am not with you just stare at the stars. And you would see me watching over you while smiling."

Sia punched his shoulder and said,

" Don't ever say that. You promised to always stay by my side. If you ever say that again I promise I would personally kill you myself and then kill me as well."

Damon laughed at first but seeing her tear filled face that was filled with horror he stopped feeling guilty.

He hugged her and gently patted her back. Seeing her sob he felt heart ache and he just kept apologizing again and again trying to calm her down.

After that he really never said that again.

~~ end of flashback~~

Now he is really not by her side and she really is watching the stars trying to find even a trace of him but she was not able to see anything.

She felt that he was not there. He was somewhere else. But where? That she did not know.
Without her knowing the tears silently started falling out as she stared at the sky.

After sometime she wiped her tears got up and went inside her room.

Missing out a certain dragon who was staring at her from the tree in the far corner.

He stared at the window with guilt filled eyes. But why was he feeling guilty he himself did not know. After sometime he went back to his own room.

~~ end of chapter~~

A/N

Hope you all enjoyed the chapter. I am a writer just for fun so please overlook the plot holes.

Love,

Bluemoonkat 🐱