Chapter Eighteen

"Never have I ever," Louis giggles, dazingly at Harry. "Kissed a boy with green eyes." Louis pretends to look confused for a second before his eyes are widening in delight. "Oh wait! - I have!"

Harry takes another bite of pizza laughing softly. "You're so cute and hot..." The younger boy mumbles, a smirk etching onto his lips.

"No you are," Louis moves so his face is closer to Harry's. "I-I want to kiss you," Louis hums, pushing Harry to lay down on the couch, as he brackets his hips with his thighs.

"Yay! Kissy's," Harry makes a kissy sound which is cut off with Louis' lips on his own.

The kiss becomes deeper and soon escalates to them both free of clothes and panting hotly in each others ears as they grind sloppily against eachother.

Harry let's out needy moans, tugging at Louis' hair and kissing him desperately.

"So," Louis grunts. "Good...Shit!"

"I need more, Lou. Please," Harry whines, gasping when Louis begins to crawl further down the couch, hot breath hitting Harry's cock.

"Oh god," Harry moans, threading his hands through Louis' hair.

The older boy begins to kitten lick at Harry's hard member. The small gasps and whimpers coming from Harry, encourage Louis to do more.

He sucks on Harry's tip, getting him nice and slick and then he is taking him as deeply as possible, eyes looking up from under his lashes to watch the younger fall apart.

Louis barely moves his mouth, but Harry is losing control, squirming and whining, so close to release, Louis can actually feel him throbbing in his mouth.

"Let go, baby," Louis pulls off, pumping Harry's cock and then begins to suck again.

This sets Harry over the edge, he cums down Louis' throat, a chokes sob falling from his lips, his whole body trembling in pleausre.

Louis swallows and climbs back up to the boy to place kisses on his forehead. "You're perfect... Be my boyfriend?"

"Yes!" Harry giggles excitedly, eyes red from smoking. He presses a kiss to Louis' lips. "I thought you'd never ask!"

And it didn't matter to them that they were too high to remember they were already in a relationship, in that moment they couldn't be happier.