Chapter Twenty

When Louis walks through the door, he is immediately attacked with kisses. He drops his bag and is pulled into the bedroom and pulled on top of Harry when the boy falls backwards.

"Hi," Louis giggles, pressing soft kisses to Harry's exposed chest. It's only then Louis notices Harry is only wearing underwear.

"I want to have sex," Harry blurts out. "Only if you want to though! I just don't want to die without having sex again," Harry chuckles nervously, cupping Louis' face.

"You won't die! Well, at least not now." Louis shakes his head, smiling fondly at the boy. "But sex is good, really good. And I want to have sex with you too..."

"We are awkward," Harry deadpans as he begins to pull off Louis' blue uniform.

They kiss, slowly and lovingly, wanting this to be good, not rushed, not just for a quick bit of pleasure. They both want it special.

"I-uh, I opened myself up... I thought, since it's our first time, it might be a bit awkward," he blushes, moaning when Louis' finger circles around his rim.

"Perfect baby," Louis gently pushes his finger in, checking Harry did it good enough, he definitely doesn't want the boy hurt.

He fingers him for a few minutes, staring in awe as the boy is literally falling apart from just that.

Louis gets himself fully undressed, lubed up, a confom on and then he is ready and lined up with Harry's hole.

"You okay?" He questions the flushed boy, kissing his dimples when they boy smiles, nodding, almost completely out of it already.

Louis pushes in with a grunt as Harry cries out in pleasure, quickly moving to wrap his kegs around Louis' waist.

Louis begins to thrust, face over Harry as he circulates between kissing Harry and letting out pleasured whimpers.

Harry is so needy and desperate and clingy. Louis loves it, he loves he can make the boy like this. His boy.

They finish in unison, moaning eachothers names as they pant desperately into eachothers mouths, both so fucked out and blissed.

Louis gets up, deciding to run a bath and before long, they're both in the tub, cuddled up amongst so many bubbles.

"I love you, Lou," Harry mumbles, making against Louis' chest. His whole body feels tired. He needs sleep and that night, he knows he is lucky enough to go to sleep in Louis' arms.

"Gosh, you're gorgeous. I love you more."