Daugther reader- you invited guys over to the manor

Your teacher had assigned a group project and you had been team up with two brothers in your class, Chad and brad which you were happy to do with them because you had been talking with them in class and you kinda have a small crush on them. You all had to decide a place to work on the project and you said they, can come to your house to work on the project.

Y/n" well guys we are here"

Chad" cool house y/n"

y/n" thanks we can work on the project in the living room"

Brad" sure let get going" you and the guys walk inside the manor and you soon walk into the living room with them. You all sit on the rug and start looking over the textbook give to you, by the teacher for your report.

???" hey kiddo are you home...."

Y/n" I'm in the living room Tim"

Tim" hey....who are your friends here"

y/n" this is chad and brad they are in my class and we are working on a class project"

Chad and Brad " hey"

Tim" oh that cool I will be in the gym if you need me"

y/n" sure" Tim soon leaves and you and the guys go back to working on the project. Soon you see Dick and Damien come into the house, and when they saw you and the guys

Dick" hello"

Y/n" oh hey dick and Damien... I invited a few friends over to work on a project"

Damien" oh sweet hey we are going.. to see where Tim is"

y/n" okay"

Chad" your brother seem cool"

y/n" yeah they are"

Brad" they all seem to be shocked that you invited us over"

Y/n" yeah I don't have a lot of friends over to the house"

Brad" well then that means we are the first"

y/n" yeah" while working on the project you and the guys talk with each, and you get to know them a bit better as you guys talk. Soon enough the rest of your brother come home and see you have guys over. They want to say something so badly but they see you are having a great time with the guys.

Bruce" hey kids we are going to have dinner with a few of my clients...."

Y/n" oh hey dad these are my friend's chad and brad they come over so we can work, on our project"

Clark" oh cool"

Chad" we were just about to leave anyway see you in class tomorrow y/n"

y/n" sure see you guys tomorrow" while the guys were leaving the house you saw your fathers and brothers looking that them with a glare. They guys soon left the house and your father had soon closed the door behind them.

Clark" so you had boys over that the house"

Y/n" yeah we need a place to work and I decided to have them over here... I told Alfred about it when he came to pick me up"

Bruce" oh"

y/n" is something the matter of me having them over"

Everyone " no"

y/n" okay then I'm going to head upstairs and find something to wear to dinner tonight" once you walked upstairs Alfred soon came out of the Kitchen.

Alfred" you are all bad at hiding the truth"

Bruce" you are right about that"

Alfred" be happy they were not her boyfriends" everyone soon got very quiet and soon Alfred left them in the hallway to think about what he had said to them.