022

Jeongin crossed his arms, leaning his back on the headboard. They're still inside Seungmin's room. Jinyoung and Felix are now playing because he lost on their last match.

Jeongin watched Nayeon feed Jinyoung with the piece of pizza. Well, that was him before. It's supposed to be him in Jinyoung's position. He just looked away and fixed his eyes on the screen.

Seungmin went out from the bathroom and sat beside Jeongin, lazily. He dropped an arm on Jeongin's shoulder and then chuckled.

Jeongin looked at him, weirdly. "What?"

Seungmin shook his head while still smiling like crazy. "Nothing."

"You're so weird." Jeongin said.

"So," Seungmin faced him, ignoring what he said. "You're really dating Chaeryeong, huh?" he asked with loud voice.

Jeongin's eyes went wide as he was about to cover Seungmin's mouth to shut him up when he remember the deal between him and Chaeryeong.

He slowly chuckled, "Yeah. I think the blind date thing really worked."

"Thanks to us!" Felix shouted from the front.

Jeongin just smiled. It's working.

"But I didn't really expect that you will like her- not because of her but you," Seungmin pointed at Jeongin, emphasizing the last word. "-are just too awkward around with girls. You're always like 'you don't have time for girlfriends'. Right, noona?"

Jeongin looked at Nayeon, waiting for her reaction.

Nayeon chewed the food in her mouth before she answered. "People change, I guess." she said nonchalantly.

Seungmin laughed. "I guess so." He talked about random things next, then bugging Felix so he will lose and he succeed.

"Damn you, Seungmin! I will kill you!" Felix starts punching Seungmin.

Jinyoung chuckled. "It was a nice game, Felix." he looked at his wristwatch. "But I still have somewhere else to go." he smiled at them. "Nice meeting you, guys."

"Yeah, thanks for the food. 'Till next time." Felix winked at him.

Jinyoung grinned. "How 'bout you guys? It's 8. You all should go home, you still have classes for tomorrow, right?"

Seungmin shook his head while smiling cheekily. "Nope. And they're staying for sleepover."

Felix and Jeongin's eyes went wide, including Nayeon.

"Why is it so sudden?" Jeongin asked.

"Why? Best things happen when it's not planned."

Felix nodded. "I totally agree. Right. Sleepover it is."

"And who gave you the permission to? You didn't even tell mom about that." Nayeon put her hands on her waist, raising an eyebrow at the three.

"These two are not strangers-" Seungmin pointed at Felix and Jeongin. "It's not like it's our first time doing this. We've been doing this since we were kids."

Felix nodded. "He's right."

"Still." Nayeon raised her voice. "You could've told mom."

"Ok. I'll call her right now." Seungmin took his phone.

"Too late. You should've told her while she's still here. But since she's not here, I'm older than you so you'll be following me. Means no sleepover."

Seungmin's jaw dropped, out of words with her ruthless sister.

Jinyoung cleared his throat. "Just let them. They don't have class tomorrow so it's fine."