008

Date: Same Day
Name: Kentrell Gaulden
Nickname: NBA Youngboy

"WHAT THE FUCK YOU TRYNA SAY? SOMEBODY OUT TO GET US? FUCK FOR?" I yelled mad as hell feeling Lil Too trying to come out

"Mane chill out, whoever it is sent this to Kayla. Trying to get ha to join them." Babyjoe said sliding the phone to me.

I read over it all mad as hell.

I'm finna lose my cool mane.

I looked at Miracle as she sat there and I could tell she was scared and worried.

"Imma find out who it is, we gone find this nigga or bitch. If's it's Tamira I swear imma kill that lil hoe." I started snapping.

"Hollup if they went after Kayla-" Boomer started.

"OH SHIT, WE GOTTA CALL JAMIE" Three yelled as he took his phone out quick as hell calling ha.

Since when he started calling ha by ha first name?

"Make sure she straight, tell ha to come here." I looked at him and he nodded his head.

"What we gone do though?" Ben asked. "We can't just go assuming people if we ain't got the evidence."

"We gone make a plan, watch everybody y'all be around. Make sure the girls stay safe, especially Jassy. Ion want my niece hurt." I looked at Kayla and she nodded ha head.

"Miry don't you leave this fucking house for shit, something happen to you. Imma up that iron on every fucking body." I looked at ha.

"Okay." She nodded ha head rubbing ha stomach.

Lately ha stomach been hurting.

Think she finna have our baby soon.

"Three you got mama?" I asked and he nodded his head.

I sighed in relief cause if something happen to ha, something happens to Miry.

It's like she feel whenever ha mama hurt.

That means she would do nothing but cry, and ion wanna see ha crying.

"She told me she on ha way." He said as he hung up.

"What y'all got going?" Miracle asked. "You like my mama or something?"

"I mean hell yeah I do." He shrugged.