Chapter Two

I have decided that, since I got five lovely reads over night, that I will post another chapter.

Tell me if you like it, please?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter Two

The two leaders let Four take the transfers for a tour and went in the pit together. They were eating in silence as usual when the new initiates came in and sat down next to them.

Jade rolled her eyes and looked at the blond who was nearlingly starring holes in them.

It was well known that he wanted to eat alone so no one sat down next to them exept the other leaders.

"What do you think of this years initiates?", the red head finally broke the silence. Eric looked at her for a few moments, then shrugged his shoulders and said: "It will definitly be a interesting year. The stiff will be interesting and the boy from Candor, Peter, I believe. Will be an interesting year."

The uncomfortable silence fell between them again. Jade stood up and said: "I will go now, I need to do some shopping and sleep. Otherwise I will sleep while Max speaks and we both now he is not really liking that. So see you tomorow, then." Eric groaned and answered: "Yes see you tomorow, Jade."

At the store Jade visited her old friend, Sam. "Jade, good to see you. What do you need?" The red head answered: "A new pair boots, a jacket, pants and shirts. Basically everything."

While they searched her clothing together Sam asked: "How are the initiates?" "Good, we got a stiff and a few from Candor and Erudite. We will see how good they are tomorow." She told Sam. "And most important, how is Eric?"

Jade looked at her sceptical and asked back: "What should be with him? He is just the same as always." Sam sighed. "When will you two realize that you are basically made for each other."

"Never, 'cause if we would than that would be meaning some one got over our thick heads and we both are knowing that that will never be happening." The two girls laughed and Jade left with her new clothes and when she was in her appartment she just took her pants and boots off and fell asleep pretty fast, dreaming about how she and Eric meet first.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sorry that the chapter is short,it just fitted so very well. I will update soon.

Bye KillerQueen47