Blue and Purple Skies

I woke up a few hours later, not realizing I had ever fell asleep in the first place. It was still pretty bright out and I figured I'd try to get up a bit.

By now, my wound should be starting to repair and heal itself. I stood up uneasily and walked outside. Steve, Tony and Buck were chopping wood. Clint and his kids were working on some project, and Laura, Tasha, and Banner were no where to be found. 

I figured they were inside and Tasha and Bruce were 'talking' somewhere. It was cute to watch their awkward relationship grow.

"Hey boys." I greeted as I walked down to them.

"Hey, you feeling better?"

"Little bit." I lied. It was still hurting like a bitch, but I wasn't going to worry them. I sat down on the bottom porch step and watched them.

"Hey, Mr. Stark, uh, Clint said you wouldn't mind but do you think you could fix our tractor? It hasn't been starting up." said Laura, emerging from the house.

"Yeah I'll give her a kick. Don't take from my pile." Tony said to the two others.

I laughed since Tony's pile was the one with the least wood.

--

Apparently, Fury was hidden away in the barn. I assumed Hill called him.

Now, we were inside the house.

Ultron was going to try and build himself a body with the unwilling help of Dr.Cho. By now, he'd know she's the only one capable of doing it with the right materials.

"I can't imagine that creep in a fake flesh suit." I said in Russian. I shivered from the though. I heard Nat laugh from the other side of the room.

"Robots fucking suck." Bucky reponded in Russian.

"Hey, Buck, Steve doesn't like that talk." Natasha said in English so Steve could here.

"You know what, Romanoff?" he said. Nat smirked at him.

"So what does he want?" asked Fury.

"To become better. Better than us. He keeps building bodies."

"Person bodies. The human form is inefficient, biologically speaking, we're outmoded. But he keeps coming back to it." said Stark.

"When you two programmed him to protect the human race, you amazingly failed." said Nat.

"They don't need to be protected, they need to evolve. Ultron's going to evolve." said Banner.

"How?"

"Has anyone been in contact with Helen Cho?" asked Banner.

"Korea lab, I believe." I said.

"We need to get there before it's too late." said Steve. "Everyone get their things ready tonight. We leave at dawn." said Steve. I assumed he wanted us to get some sleep but I don't think anyone will be able to.

After discussing our plan everything was silent as we took in everything.

I spoke up, asking a question I had no answer to.

"Back at that factory..did you see it too? I didn't see who did it but.." I said trailing off.

Some people looked up at me. 

"It was the Maximoff girl. She got to our heads is all. It wasn't real." said Steve.

"No,no,no. That..that was real." I shook my head.