𝐂𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞.

not edited.

Sekani Anika Grace | Lucky
Chicago Illinois.
_________________________

____________________________

" I swear once I get rich I'm leaving Chicago." Trudy spat harshly.

" I hate it out here."

" You still haven't talked to Durk yet?" I questioned lowly watching as she shook her head back and forth.

" Nah, but it's cool."

" He was the one that said he was gone fuck yo cousin anyway, so what else can I say?" She shrugged her shoulders carelessly.

It had been a week since Durk made the comment about how he would have sex with India to make Trudy jealous. And since then her head and attitude had been all over the place.

" Then he been coming at me sideways like I'm the one that did something wrong to him like what? Make it make sense."

" You know most of the time he'd just be talking to talk though Tru... you know he's crazy about you."

" Crazy about me my ass." She sucked her teeth waving me off.

" He out here treating me like I'm a fucking opp."

" And like he hates me Lucky." She blinked hardly before taking a seat on the curb of the sidewalk.

" You know he loves you Trudy."

I assured her while drying off her face with the sleeve of my shirt.

" No he don't!" Ikey's voice boomed loudly from behind us.

" Don't come over here ruining our energy." I side eyed him.

" Girl hush before I call Von." He mushed my head back causing me to stumble forward.

" And you get yo big teeth ass up off this curb crying, and go get yo nigga back!" He shouted snapping on Trudy which caused her to start balling her eyes out.

" I'm getting very much pregnant energy." Booka walked up covering his mouth and nose.

" And I'm getting very much you must want your ass beat!?" She went off.

" Girl." He laughed loudly shaking his head.

" Don't get them veneers punched the hell out, when you know you need em."