Chapter 33: Gulf

We won the second game. It was the most gruesome game we've had, my bruises will prove that.

The game happened on a Friday and that means more time with Mew. Because he has to meet some people on a weekend, we stayed at my apartment in the central district. His uncle's law firm is just a few blocks from where I am staying, easy for him to walk to my place.

I took the opportunity to clean the miniature robots while he's out having a business lunch.This used to be my hobby, cleaning and tinkering with my collection. I just wasn't able to do it because I seldom come here anymore. Just then, the phone at my place rang.

"Hello?"

"So you're really in the building?" That's my mother finally hearing about me visiting this place from the guards.

"I'm just getting some stuff here but will go back to the dorm by tomorrow."

"Let's have dinner." My mom said.

"No thanks." I replied without thinking about it.

"Please son or if you want you can drop by the apartment later."

"I can't. I have someone coming over." I said, Mew will be her soon.

"Ohhh, is it Reena? You can bring her too."

"No. It's my boyfriend." Yup, absorb that mom.

Silence.

"Well,ummm, thanks for checking on me Mrs Cheunprom."

"Wait son, sorry, I was just, ummmm..."

"Surprised? Ashamed? What mom? Are you now panicking on how you can hide this from the company?"

"That's not it."

"Then what is it then?"

Silence....

"You know what mom, I don't care. I only told you so you won't be bothering me this weekend."

"Okay... I won't disturb you son. I'm sorry."

Well that was fast.

-------------------------

I heard the elevator ding. He's finally here.

"Hey------" He burrowed his face in my neck.

"I missed you Gulf."

"You were literally just here this morning." I was hugging him too.

"I still miss you though. Let's have sex."

"Is that the only thing on your mind?"

"That's the closest I can get to you." He's becoming really cheesy these days.

"It's the middle of the day."

"How is that important?" Good point.

Just then his phone rang. He looked at the caller ID, moved away, then answered the phone. In that fucking order. "Hello?"

"When did you arrive?"

He looked at me. I was watching him too.

"Now?"

I took off my shirt. He was looking intently at me.

"Where?"

I took off my pjs. I only have boxers on now.

"Hmmm. In 30 minutes"

I took of my boxers.

"You know what, make it an hour." Then he ended the call, went to me and started to bombard me with kisses. My hand carressed his hair.

"Who was it?" That's me, analyzing why he needs to move away from me when he took the call.

"I'll tell you after we fuck." He's good at bargaining.

"Name first." I said while undressing him.

"No, Gulf. Come here." This is a losing battle.

He carried me to tha sofa and he sat while straddling me on his lap. I am naked. He's still wearing his pants. "Let me take off your pants."

I went down on my knees to take of his pants pushing it down with his boxers. Once he's freed, I held his dick in my hand then licked the tip. Then looked in his eyes. "Who called you?"

"So this is where it has reached huh?"

I pumped his dick using my hand then continued licking the tip of his dick. "Tell me."

He has his head bent on the cushion behind the sofa and his hands fisting my hair. "I'll get used to this Gulf."

I continued to lick and pump him faster, then switched my hand with my mouth. I sucked upto the back of my throat then released again. "Tell me Mew, who was it?"

"Fuck Gulf, we're still there? I promise to tell you later, just continue sucking."

I feel my dick hardening so I pumped it too. My mouth and hand working at the same time.

"Fuck Gulf, are you pumping your dick?"

I quickened the sucking then stopped abruptly. I stood in front of him while pumping my own dick, looked at him with fire in my eyes. "Who called you?"

"You just don't stop, do you?" He's looking at my dick intently then he tried to reach it.

"No touching Mew, not until you tell me."

He put his hand on his own dick and imitated what I'm doing. I looked at his hand too. Fuck! This is hot. We looked at each other's eyes at the same time, then looked at our dicks again. At this rate, I don't even care if he doesn't tell me the name.

After a minute, he stood up and faced me. "Two can play this game Gulf."

Then he attached his mouth to mine. I opened my mouth to let him in. Our tongues liking the taste of each other.

He detached his mouth from mine. Then he looked at me, "I will tell you after we fuck. Give in please."

I didn't answer but instead pushed him to the sofa, then straddled him. I got a condom from the coffee table, put it on him, then lowered myself in his dick. He bent his head backwards and I kissed his neck open mouthed.

"Fuck Gulf!"

I am still pumping my dick. His hands though are now in my hips guiding my movement. His head went back up and looked for my mouth, then he kissed me hard. I went up and down on my own pace and I can feel his dick hitting my pleasurable spot everytime. He clasped my head from the back and started to deep throat me while his other hand took over pumping my dick. My movements are becoming frantic. I was moving faster and faster feeling myself about to come. My hands are gripping his shoulders so hard. I released my mouth and breathed hard. "Mew, I'm about to come."

"Do it Gulf." His hands went to my back embracing me tight as he watched me reach ecstacy.

"Mew, I'm coming."

"Come for me Gulf. Let's come together."

"Comiinnngggg. Fuck!"

----------------

We were breathing hard, still embracing each other with my come between our stomachs. He said, "Lisa."

I was embracing his neck my head atop his head, and hasn't come down to earth yet. "What?"

"It was Lisa who called."

Lisa? Who's Lisa? .... Shit!!! Lisa, my ex girlfriend, his sister. How can I forget? I feel myself freeze in his lap.

"Now you know why I can't tell you yet."

"Have you told her?"

"I'm about to tell her in 30 minutes."