Chapter 5 - Aftermath

Hey guys it's me. Got nothing else to do, so might as well just continue the story.

______________________________________

3rd Person POV

The Royals went outside Sera's dorm room, but before leaving, they leaned against the door, to which they heard Sera crying at the other side.

The Royals felt horrible at what just happened. They didn't know what they were supposed to do at a situation like this. So they just made their way outside, to ask the headmaster.

______________________________________

Headmaster Vaughn was now finished explaining the situation to the Authorities. After hearing what the headmaster said, the Authorities were going to send some people, to check in and verify the situation up close.

"Sir, we're going to send some people, to investigate. Do you consent this?"

"Yes, you are allowed to come."

"Then some people are going to arrive there, shortly."

The call was now cut, and Vaughn handed the phone back to it's owner. After handing the phone back to Keene, he saw the Royals going towards them.

After the Royals have arrived, Vaughn asked them a question.

"Mind explaining what happened?" Vaughn questions, to which the Royals answered.

After the Royals explained everything, everything about what they did to John. They saw something in Arlo and The Headmaster. Something they haven't seen in their life. The Headmaster's face was seething with pure anger, and Arlo was trembling in fear.

'No way! Arlo's afraid?!' Isen thoughts.

'Never thought that they can be like that.' Blyke thoughts.

'Wow, well that's the Headmaster for ya.' Remi thoughts.

'I hope he goes easy on you.' Elaine thoughts.

"You, do you think that these are the actions, befitting a King?" Vaughn says, angry at the actions of the former King.

"I-I'm sorry Sir." Arlo says, while trembling.

"I'm really disappointed in you. You will get a punishment for what you've done." Vaughn says.

Arlo was frozen in fear, so all he could do was stand there.

Vaughn went over to Keene, to give him an order.

"Keene go to my office, and use the intercom to call all the students, to go here." Vaughn says, to which Keene says.

"All of them, Sir?"

"All of them."

Keene nods and went to go to Vaughn's office. After a few minutes of waiting, the speakers spoke up.

"All students, please go outside at the front of the school. I repeat, all students, please go outside at the front of the school. The Headmaster is waiting for all of you." Keene says, through the speakers.

After the announcement, the students went out of their classrooms, to go to the front of the school.

"Wonder what the Headmaster wants to talk about."

"Hope it's not something bad."

"Yeah, I've been studying a lot. Hope it's not a punishment."

After a few minutes, all of the students arrived at the front of the school.