the one with the 178cm tall, emo looking Jungkook

hey guys! (Do I actually have any guy readers??) I promised a few updates once this story hit 1 million reads, which it did while I got locked out of my account somehow... sorry about that...
anyway, I just wanted to let my readers know that I'm so grateful for them, and thanks to them I'm still on this app writing stories instead of only leaving funny comments on other stories. You all are loved by me and my messages are always open if you're that desperate for love (like me) or want someone to talk to or cheer you up with horrible humor or even try sneak some spoilers out of... anyway, this is for those of my readers that have been here for more than 5 seconds! I'll let you read now ;)
ー ▪︎•▪︎ー

As soon as Jungkook landed in New York, he video called you on the way to the hotel.

You picked up even though were eating your dinner. You watched each other's face brighten once you realised the call video had connected.

"Oh you're eating-" he had his earphones in, clearly in a car.

"How was the flight, Mr Private Jet?" you said with a mouthful of your bibimbap.

"It was good, is that bibimbap?" he asked already missing Korean food.

"Mhmm." you drawled, stuffing some rice into your mouth.

"How was your day?" he asked.

"I missed you."

"Is that y/n?" you heard Taehyung ask from beside Jungkook.

"Yea-"

"Hi y/n!" Taehyung yelled as he grabbed the mic part of his younger friends earphones as he leant over Jungkook to look at the screen in his hands.

You cringed at the loud greeting ringing through your phone into your ears.

"Tell him he needs to put a seatbelt on." you said waving back at Taehyung.

"She said you need to put on a seatbelt." Jungkook snickered at his elder.

"Tell her she needs to put a seatbelt on." Taehyung replied, cheeky grin spreading across his face.

"Did you hear him?" Jungkook asked you and you nodded.

"Can you just give him a flick to the forehead for me, please" you said evilly. Jungkook did as you asked and flicked Taehyung in the forehead quickly. You heard Taehyung growl at the boy and smack him in retaliation.

"She told me to." Jungkook defended, glancing from Taehyung to you on the screen of his phone.

"So how was your flight?" you asked Jungkook, taking his attention away from an slightly pissed taehyung.

"It was ok, I wrote some lyrics and watched some movies."

"Sounds fun." you said and you talked as if you were in the same room.

The next 2 months went with tired phonecalls, slowly becoming less and less frequent and towards the end just becoming text conversations.

It was saddening for sure but it was expected with your busy lives. You both knew that it would be difficult but it was a good test of your relationship.

While he was gone you had multiple court sessions, cases and had been having some mentoring sessions with your bosses.

Soon enough the boys were in Tokyo and so were you. You were at their hotel in Jungkook's room already, waiting patiently for them to arrive.

You sat on the corner of the bed, biting at one of your fingernails out of nervousness.

Taehyung had told you Jungkook was taller and even more of a muscle pig, but he was also super tired.

You knew he had newly dyed black hair, sporting an undercut and new piercings but you feared he was different asides from only his appearance.

3 minutes later the door was opening and 178cm tall, emo looking Jungkook was pushing his case into the room.

He froze when he looked up to see you sitting on the bed, frozen too, finger still at your lips.

"Y/n." he confirmed out loud to himself.

"Hi Kookie." you said smiling as he moved towards you without another thought.

He launched himself at you once around his huge suitcase and flattened you on the bed.

"Ah! y/n! You're so pretty!" He exclaimed as he littered kisses all over your face like an excited puppy.

"And you're so tall and strong and handsome." You said running your hands through his hair while he continues to peck your face like a bird.

"I missed you." He said calming down a bit at your familiar scent and body and presence.

"I missed you more." You said kissing his forehead then nose then lips. You made out for a bit, lazily. Your bodies had reacted to each other by relaxing so now you were both feeling exhausted.

"When is dinner?" You asked, smiling at his face resting on your collarbone now.

"Of course you want food." He sighed out.

"Wow you still know me so well." You teased, hands still running through his hair, stroking his scalp.

"7." He said.

"Shall we take a nap until 6:30 then?" You offered and his smile grew.

"You know me so well." He replied, copying your previous reply.

You snuggled up together, on the bed, kicking your shoes off and falling asleep in each other's arms.

A knock at the door was what woke you both up. You poked Jungkook wanting him to get up and get it.

"Go see who it is." You whined in a soft whisper, poking his ribs while you yawned.

"Mkay." He said rolling away from you and off of the bed smoothly.

"Dinner is in our room, now." Jin said, peeking in to see you laying on the bed smiling tiredly at him.

"Good to see you y/n." He said and you gave him a wave as you yawned again.

"Aren't we going out?" Jungkook asked.

"No, they ordered in for us so we can all sleep when we want to since it's our free day tomorrow. Do you guys have plans?" He asked, glancing at you rolling off the bed and slipping your shoes back on before straightening your clothes out.

"I think so." Jungkook said unsure if you still wanted to be shown around his favourite bits of the Tokyo area.

"Ok well get some shoes on Maknae and meet us 2 doors down." Jin said before walking off to his room.

"Come on slow-poke." You teased running your hands up his back and over his shoulders, moving around him.

"You have lipstick on the corner of your mouth." He said as he turned to get his shoes.

"Oh." you said rubbing your hand on your mouth getting all of the lipstick off.

"Let's go, babe." he said grabbing your shoulders from behind and pushing you forward out the door.

After dinner was consumed you both ended up collapsing onto your shared bed, full of food and as tired, yet relaxed, as ever.