DAY TEN

Chapter ten-Day ten

Sixth day of the conference in Paris and my sickness is literally a sickness right now, my head feels like it's falling off of my body ugh the feeling.

7:20 am

And I've been up since the time we get back to the hotel last night, luckily Lauren did got a sleep well but me my body feels so sore and so heavy. I'm dying. No I'm joking I just feel sick.

"Y/n?" Lauren suddenly called out.

"Are you up?" She asked again.

I slowly turn myself to face her, an instant smile appear on her face as soon as we faced up each other on the different bed.

"Good morning sweetheart" she said sweetly

At least I let out one realest smile this time.

"Good morning Lauren"

Even if my morning hasn't been a really good one.

But good thing the conference is held today means it's actually a day off for us and it will continue tomorrow.

"Did you sleep well?" She question

"A little bit" frown took upon her face as she asked "why what's wrong?.

I can't tell her I'm sick she might just worry even more...or she won't?

"How was your sleep?" I tried to bring the subject back to her but the girl furrowed her eyebrows in disapproval.

"You didn't answer my question y/n".

"I just couldn't sleep that's all" I shrug then pull the blanket towards me for I am suddenly feeling so much cold, it's like the AC's been turn onto it's coldest volume.

"Sophia had invited me to hang out we should go y/n" she suddenly uttered out seemingly excited. Oh great.

"I think we're going to explore Paris really well for she knows every single places in here" as much as I want to be tentative about what she's saying I don't feel like I'm hearing everything she's currently saying right now.

"That's cool Lauren" was all that came out from my mouth.

The green eyes girl smile widely "yeah she told me to meet her outside at 9 then we can explore outside" does she mean they can explore outside? Yeah I think that's what she meant.

"That's really great Lauren you should totally go" she frowned once again at my words "you won't go with me? But I thought we will explore Paris?" Her tone sounded really disappointed well it's true I do want to explore Paris with her but I was hoping only with her besides I don't think I could go with my condition I felt dizzy.

"I wish I could go Lauren" I tried to force a smile.

"Why won't you want to go? Give me reasons" she demanded with a slight pain in her tone.

Reasons well should I give her three? First because Sophia ask her to hang out but not me second Sophia is trying to have alone time with her third Sophia is so into her fourth I'm sick. I know I just said three but I find more reasons about Sophia why I should not go.

"Baby tell me?" Lauren asked once again.

I grew really comfortable with her calling me that and I know that I should tell her not to call me that but I don't know how anymore.

"Well I have two reasons"

She adjusted herself from the bed and focus on me as she waited for me to utter the words.