SIX

Omniscient

Nasir got out of his truck before opening the door for Myair. Lending his hand, Myair gladly took it before Nasir closed the door. Nasir turned around giving the keys to the valet before walking inside.

Myair's eyes roamed around the beautiful place. Looking down, she was walking on white marble floors. "What's the name of this place again?" Myair asked.

Nasir looked at her face before chuckling. "Eleven Madison Park." Nasir spoke and Myair nodded. Nasir walked up to the hostess as she looked up with a smile of the two. "Table for Taylor." Nasir spoke as she began to type into the computer.

"Okay, follow me." She spoke as she grabbed menus and silverware from behind the counter and directing them to their table.

Nasir pulled Myair's chair back before Myair sat down. Nasir then sat down his self before looking at Myair as her eyes continued to roam around the appealing restaurant.

"This place is nice." Myair spoke and Nasir nodded as he looked around the restaurant. "I wanted to take you to the most luxury place in New York." Nasir said and Myair chuckled.

"You didn't have too." Myair said and Nasir shook his head. "Yes I did. I'm taking a fine, beautiful ass girl like you out. I'm spending some money." Nasir said with a lil laugh leaving Myair stunned by his words. Something that happened very often and she slicked liked it.

"Hello. I'm Lauren, your waiter for today." Lauren said with a smile as she took out her notepad. "What can I start you off to drink?" Lauren asked. "I would like a water." Myair said. "Same." Nasir spoke. He had just had a whole bottle of Hennessy and needed water in his system.

"Okay, so I came here to get to know you." Nasir spoke making Myair shyly chuckle. "So does that mean you get to tell me things about you?" Myair asked and Nasir shrugged. He couldn't tell her everything. Especially in a public place.

"Let's start off with the easy questions." Nasir spoke and Myair laughed. Nasir smirked showing his million dollar smile which made Myair look away. "Why you always looking away?" Nasir asked and Myair sighed.

"I don't know. I just never went out with a boy before. That's all." Myair said and Nasir nodded. "Well get comfortable. A nigga ain't gon hurt you." Nasir said and Myair smacked her lips. "I know that but...it just feels so weird to me. But I just wanna thank you again for letting me stay with you." Myair spoke. "You ain't gotta keep thanking me ma." Nasir spoke.

"Just like you don't gotta keep telling me I'm beautiful ." Myair laughed and Nasir shook his head. "But it's the truth. You never tell yourself your beautiful?" Nasir asked and Myair shook her head slightly. "Once and a while but most of my days, I look all washed up. I mean, my step dad didn't really care how we looked because we didn't go anywhere. All he did was bring food home." Myair spoke.

"You still beautiful mamas." Nasir said. "I bet you tell this to all your girls." Myair spoke hoping she was not right. She was starting to like him.

"Nope. You something serious." Nasir chuckled as the drinks came. "Do you know what you guys want?" Lauren asked. Nasir looked at Myair for her to go first.

"Can I have the Truffled Chicken Pasta, without the asparagus.." Myair spoke and Lauren nodded before giving her attention to Nasir. "Let me get the Hand Cut City Strip Steak?" Nasir spoke as Lauren wrote everything down.

"I'll takes these out your way." She said as she took up the menus before walking away. "Ight, back to you. Like I said before, you something serious." Nasir said and Myair looked away.

"You doing it again." Nasir spoke and Myair smacked her lips before looking at him. "I'm sorry. I..I just feel weird." Myair said honestly and Nasir shook his head. "You safe round me mamas." Nasir said and Myair turned her lips up.

She wanted to ask him questions, but if she was, she wanted him to be honest with her.

"Okay, enough of me.. what about you?" Myair spoke. "What you wanna know?" Nasir asked. "How old are you?" Myair asked. "I'm 21, you?" Nasir spoke.

"I'm 19. Turning 20 in five months." Myair said and Nasir nodded even though he was shocked. She did not look 19. She could fool anybody.

"What's wrong?" Myair asked with a concerned look noticing Nasir's face when she told him her age. "Nothing ma. I just didn't know you was 19. Ian gon cap to you, you could fool anybody with a body like that." Nasir said biting his lip making Myair blush.

"I was getting that a lot when men was trying to talk to me when JuJu took me to the mall." Myair said and Nasir chuckled. He couldn't get mad because she wasn't his, yet.

"What do you do for a living?" Myair asked. It wasn't like she didn't figure out already. She just wanted to know if he was gonna tell her. One thing about Myair is that she wasn't dumb.

"I make money inna quick manner so what that make me?" Nasir asked with a raised brow waiting for her an answer. "Oh, okay." She spoke making Nasir laugh. "Myair, I can look at you and tell your real smart, passionate. But I just wanna continue to get to know you. Dead ass serious. I just see something in you and I can tell your different." Nasir spoke making Myair's cheeks turn red.

Everything was feeling abnormal to her. No man has ever said things that Nasir was saying to her. She just couldn't take it.