⠀( ₀₃₀ )⠀⠀ENDEAVOUR

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

▬▬▬▬▬⠀( the number two hero )

❝彼女はその男を憎んだ..

she was destined to be one of the greatest.

⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀⠀

Bakugo had headed home in rush, forgetting to say good bye to the brunette and so to remedy that mistake, he'd walked to school with her. When he knocked on the door, it swung open to reveal the friendly looking woman, "morning."

"Rinny! Someone's waiting for you out here!" Chisa called out, soft giggles escaping her lips. "Come inside, she doesn't usually take this long but, it's her first time away from home."

"Okaasan." A soft sigh escaped her lips as she walked down the stairs, with a bag in hand. "It's only for a week, don't miss me too much."

Adan came up from behind her and enveloped the small, petite girl into a hug. "We'll miss you, we've just gotten used to having you at the house everyday," he turned to the ash blond standing by the closed door. "I expect you to take care of her."

"How am I supposed to take care of her when we're not going to the same fuc—"

Kourin rushed over to him and placed a hand over his mouth, smiling over at her parents. "What he means to say is that, we're not going to the same place, so he won't be able to take care of me. But, you and I both know that I can take care of myself. Bye!" She waved them goodbye as she ushered her best friend out of the door.

Bakugo draped an arm over her shoulder, pulling her closer to him. "Where the fuck are you interning? And why the fuck was that half and half bastard so close with you?"

"Careful there, hedgehog. I smell jealousy on you," she teased, and he had every right to be, but she didn't want to tell him for fear of hurting his feelings. "I'm interning with Endeavour, and what about you?"

Even mentioning the half and half bastard angered him. He didn't want to have to bring him up but he was jealous. He moved his arm from her shoulders to her waist as he rested his head on her shoulders. He'd been seeing her so often now, even one week would be too long. "Endeavour? How come he didn't give me a fucking offer," he grumbled with a huff. "I'm with Best Jeanist, the number four hero."