Chapter 32

"Now that you're all strapped in I will begin to explain this method along with why I chose this for you." I state. "So let me Begin by stating the history of this method. Is originated in the medieval times. They would use this on people who betrayed the crown and since I feel that you've betrayed Our Queen I've chosen this method for you. What happens is as you can see you're strapped hands and legs spread out vulnerable to the world. This Bar that comes up and goes across that has a hook and a crank on it well that does something very special. You see back in the day this was used as a way to get information out of the ones who betrayed the crown. It doesn't kill you right away it actually prolongs the process. You see I find it fitting because you poisoned my wife in result causing her great stomach pains and I feel it's fitting to return the favor. Only I'm not going to poison you because that would not be fun what I am going to do is make an incision in your stomach grab onto your small intestine with this hook and slowly crank it out of your body. I explained to her." She begins to sob and beg for mercy.

"Oh I see the tear in your eyes. Are you afraid? Do you think it's going to hurt?" I asked her. She just stops not answering my question so I continue forward. "Truth be told it's going to hurt like a bitch. The incision that I'm about to make is going to hurt really bad because I'm not using anesthetics. However that's enough to hurt nearly as bad as getting your intestines slowly pulled out of you well you're still conscious but don't worry you don't exactly die from your intestines falling out I know you're going to die from the blood loss. You see there's a silver lining in everything." I smile at her.

"Please Cenzo... please let us go we're sorry we didn't mean to hurt Athena. We will do anything just please don't hurt us." Katherine eyes. "You'll do anything? What do you mean by anyting?" I asked intrigued. "Anything you want Cenzo. I can make you feel good. You can be as rough as you want I know you like inflicting the paint doing sex and I'm sure Athena is too fragile for that but you can do that with me if you just don't harm us." She tries to barter. I laugh.

"So let me get this straight. You want me to cheat on my wife? The love of my life? Why because you feel that she does not satisfy my thirst?" I asked. "That's not what I..." I cut her off. "Don't even give me that's not what you meant that's exactly what you meant. However I'll tell you this Athena it's like the last drink of water in the desert. Meaning she is heaven she is life and she is to be savored. She more than quenches my thirst she eliminates it. When I'm with her I don't need to be a beast. You see I always thought that I needed a woman his demons where is strong as mine to get along with but when I found Athena everything changed. She doesn't need demons to get along with mine because she sings and dances with my demons causing them just strive to be worthy of her. She is the ringmaster in my freak Show of a circus. there is nothing you can do for me that would complete me because you are not her." I state with anger thinking she would ever be more than Athena is to me.

"Keep it up though and I'll have a special treatment for the little whore that you are. We can get one of those fucking machines and have a dildo attached that is embedded with razor blades to ram through every hole of yours. Now if I was you I would just sit there be as silent as a whore in church on a Sunday trying to act good." I explained. I then turn around and pick up the scalpel and go to cut into Rebecca.

"Do you mind if I make the incision? I haven't gotten my hands dirty in a while." My father asks. "Yeah that's fine with me I'm always up for some good old family bonding time." I laugh out. My father stands and walks over grabbing the scalpel from me. He plunges into her stomach. The red liquid happiness flows from her. Her screams sing to me like a melody. Once the incision is open I put my hand inside feeling the warm liquid surround my skin. Leaving my hand around just because it fascinates me and gives me joy the hear her screams I finally take her intestine and pull it out of her stomach bringing the hook down and attaching it. I nod to tell my father it starts cranking slowly and we begin to listen to her painful song.

The pulled from her body reminding me of how they packaged sausage. 'I wonder what they're having for dinner I'm actually starting to get really hungry.' I think to myself. I motion my father just stopped after about eight small cranks and put the liver down to stop so that it's just pause there. I then step back and I look pleased with what is happening to this young woman who harmed my wife.

Looking at her now strapped to a table stomach cut open intestines strong up in the air the red happiness flowing out of her as she sobs. I would be lying if I said I'm not excited by the scene. "I really hope that remedy brings Athena back to normal because I need to bury my cock in her." I stay out loud.
Everyone just shakes their head smiling.

"You know I don't know why we're friends? I mean you get sexually turned on by the sight of blood I just don't understand how you and I became friends." Caleb says. "That's cuz I'm dead sexy and you've been after my dick this whole time." I respond. "Your mental." He response laughing. "No I'm more physical than anything you can ask if you know about that or you can take a ride for yourself." I joke. Everyone's laughter's cut short buy a ringing sound coming from my jacket that's hung up. Caleb whatever and grabs it out of my suit jacket being that he has Clean Hands.

He looks at it and pales. "Who is it?" I asked. "It's Athena." He says. "FUCK." I yell.