CHAPTER 34 - DESTINED WIRES

Hellooo Everyoneeeee

I am back with the Update as Promiseddd.

I shall let you all dive in without further delay!!!

Thank you to each one of you for your comments and time and support to my work guys, I apologise for not being able to reply to each one of you individually every update, but please know that I read every comment and each of it means a lot lot to me.

All the Love from you guys towards my work – Motivates me on another Level, for which I cannot thank you guys enough.

My Deepest Thanks Guys.

Always.

...........

CHAPTER 34 – DESTINED WIRES

Three Hours Later

Arnav's POV

I hear Aadi's worried voice come through the phone – " Arnav, I am just finished with checking the emergency wards of all the major hospitals half way through to Chanakyapuri, and there's been no major accident or anything – atleast not a one involving Khushi surely, but her phone is not reachable still...did you find anything???"

I sigh as I admit dejected – " no aadi, we have looked at all major hospitals people take casualties too in and around our area too, but no , there's no sign of khushi..which is ofcourse a relief Aadi..but where is Khushi then????"

Aadi – " any heads up on her last location??"

I admit – " akash could get it tracked – it showing the area around the outskirts of Connaught Place but mom, me and Anjali saw all of CP, like we literally scanned everything around that spot of her last location, but I can't find Khushi..."

Aadi's worried voice comes through as he says – " ok, lets keep looking, I think it will be wiser if I keep scouting around in half side of this area and you can continue in and around that area, and call me the minute you know anything..."

I sigh as I say - " ofcourse aadi, I will you too please call me the minute you know anything, and kids?? Ahana has taken the kids home right?? But I am sure they must be asking about Khushi because she had planned to meet up with you all right, they know that Khushi will do her best to keep her promise..they must be asking about her Aadi.."

Aadi's worried voice – " yes they were asking, but Ahana came up with something to distract them..lets keep looking Arnav..."

I hang up now and I try to call Khushi again immediately, but then her number is unreachable,again.

I see Mom's hand pop through the back as she hands me a bottle of water – "chotte drink it up,just calm down...please..."

I sip on the water and then I just close my eyes and lean back dejected into my seat and Di's hand comes to rest on my shoulder from behind and I admit to them – " just when I thought that nothing could be more painful than those hours I spent outside the OT last Sunday when Khushi was in surgery, Mom.. she has only just recovered, and I am so worried..."

Mom now asks surprised – " Khushi was in surgery last week??"

Di – " yes Mom...",and she starts to fill in Mom over a brief of everything.

Minutes later, I hear my mother say – " have some more water Chotte, please.."

I do, and then I lean back again dejected into my seat as I say – " mom,di..this frantic killing emotion, is exactly what I felt all those years ago when I found out that Khushi had left US for good, and today I just feel like those moments are coming back to haunt me as I look for Khushi desperately...goddamit..",and I now bang my hand on my dashboard in helplessness.