DAY TWELVE

Chapter twelve-Day twelve

Your point of view

"I think you're in love with Lauren y/n"

"Say what now!?" I yelled frustratedly at Camila whose currently face timing me.

She laughed hysterically as she raise her hand and gesture me to calm down "should I repeat it again?" She asked teasingly, I groaned and shook my head for I had clearly heard what she said.

"I can't possibly be in love with her Camila" I told her as I tried to process the things that been in my head.

"Why not?" She asked with a raise of an eyebrow "I mean she's been your ex and you both got history so how come you can't possibly be in love with Ms. Jauregui? Like come on anything is possible y/n"

I sigh deeply feeling so anxious at my situation right now, wait was it because of the way I cling to her!? Is it why I'm feeling so different and weird? Is it because I'm starting to get so close with her when I'm supposed to be cold? Ugh but she wants to act normal.

But the thing is I can't fall for her?

Oh my God.

"Camila why would I do?" I asked feeling myself getting stress and stress by any second.

"Where is Lauren by the way have you talk to her about it?" Camila asked while trying to scan our hotel room.

"Tell her about what?" I confusedly question.

Camila let out a sarcastic laugh "well your undying love duh!"

My eyes widen "I can't tell her that psycho! She'd freak out plus I'm not sure about how I feel tho so I don't think it's the right time to tell her"

Another heavy breath left my mouth, Lauren's been out buying some Starbucks for our breakfast so while she's gone I took the chance to talk with my friend and tried to consult her about the symptoms I'm feeling for I feel like sickly deeply in love ugh it hurts.

"Y/n when are you planning to tell her then? When the well ran out of water?" Camila rolled her eyes unsatisfied with my actions and decisions to be honest I don't know anymore I've never felt so confused with my life before.

I won't deny the happiness I feel when I'm with Lauren but I guess I'm also scared to try it once again the pain from before was just too much and I don't think I could handle another one again.

"Y/n you should think about it I mean you both can't keep playing games" camila said in a very serious tone.

"One of you or maybe both of you would surely fall and one had to catch the othet in that pitfall of your games I'm telling you girl tell her already while you still have time"

I groaned while massaging my temples if it's only that easy! I mean whose the psycho who'd come up to their ex and tell them "hi I'm still in love with you want to get back together?" Fuck! This is abomination and I think my mind is going to explode.

"Camila my head hurts already" I groaned out.

She laughed at me while shaking my head "well my best advice is maybe don't overthink too much just figure it out later you just get better from sickness I don't want you to get sick again" I sigh figuring out that this girl actually have some mercy on me.

"Don't worry about it too much y/n you'd be fine" Camila reminded me with a smile and gives me her thumbs up.

"Thank you Camila" was all I could say.

I suddenly heard the door Creek open which only means that Lauren is already back. Fuck!

"Lauren's here I'd talk to you later!" She nod and and i instantly shut my laptop closed just when Lauren came in the room holding two Starbucks and some food.

"We're you talking to someone?" She asked as she approach toward me.

I nod "yeah uhm camila"

She made a realization face "I see what did you two talk about?" She asked in a very curious manner.

Oh nothing much we just talked about my undying love for you. Ugh.

"Stuffs"

She raise an eyebrow "what kind of stuffs?"

Why so curious jauregui.

"Stuffs that belongs to her and I"

I notice a slight disappointment in her eyes.

"You dont...I mean you don't like her in a different way tho right?" She suddenly asked abruptly.

I scrunch my eyebrows together "like what?"

Lauren look up at me with a shade of jealousy in her eyes? Could she possibly be jealous?

"Like more than a friend?"

The question got me laughing awkwardly "no I just look at her as my friend Lauren"

My answer seems to give her some relief "good" was all that came out from her.

Good? How is that good?

"How is that good?" I found myself ask. She look up at me with a smirk on her lips "it's good cause you're mine"

My eyes widen at her sudden claim.

Me? Hers?

"Yours?" I repeat still feeling unbelievable.

I was hers...two years ago.

Sudden chills run through my body as I realize Lauren's face was close to mine it was an abrupt move.

"Only mine" she whisper seductively through my ear before tracing her her finger onto my neck down to my collarbone and stopping right onto my chest.

"No one else can have you".

Crazy thoughts went all upon me and Lauren suddenly sat on my lap and gives me a total different sensation.

"L-lauren" I stutter out which she seems to enjoy very well.

"Hmm?" She asked naively.

"Move" I said but instead of moving away Lauren smirk against my ears as she slowly grind herself on my lap making circular movements with hers hips.

I cuss under my breath before letting out a moan.

"N-n-not like t-that lauren" my breath became uneasy as pleasures were instantly sent down on my whole body.

"Oh yeah? Then what baby? A little harder yeah?" Before I could even process my mind Lauren press her hips further making quick contact with my center and a quick sensation just came out from me.

"Fuck" I muttered out.

She giggle seemingly enjoying herself on teasing me.

"A little faster yeah?" I couldn't even respond anymore as Lauren starts moving faster picking up the pace of her hips dragging it back and forth.

"Oh my God" I moaned out in pleasure.

This shouldn't be happening! Ugh.

"Lauren get off" as I finally utter the right words i was supposed to say Lauren slow down her pace but still moving into a very sensual manner.

"Oh was that what you meant? For me to move away?" She asked playing naively.

I nod feeling adrenaline rushing through my vein waking up my hormones.

"Aw my bad why didn't you tell me I should've known" she let out a conspicuous laugh before getting off of my lap.

I felt my whole face redden at the contact we've just made, and I notice how Lauren smiled proudly while smirking at me.

"Let's have some real breakfast now before we end up having a different breakfast" the girl teased then wink at me before walking away with the food in her hands.

I sigh heavily as I threw my back on the bed.

I felt a sudden warm thick compression between my legs.

Fuck.

I think I need to avoid Lauren as much as possible.

Day 12/15

I'm slowly dying.