(Betrayed)Kai Anderson

This is the first Evan one shot that I have done in a while so please excuse this if it ends up being terrible. Also, I feel like I need to start putting the warnings and types in here before the story starts ILY!!! 

Warnings- Very abusive 

Type- Angst 

I sat there. Not knowing what I did or what to say. 

Kai had called me down here and said that he needed to speak with me about something important. He never really did this, usually, we just talked one on one whenever we got the chance but, he would never ask to talk to me privately. 

We had a complicated relationship. We were not 'in a relationship' but we talked like we were and we weren't talking to any other people but each other. Well, at least I wasn't talking to any other people. Kai pretty much talks to everyone like they have something together. That is one main reason I wasn't ready to fully commit to him. I knew what type of person he was and it was toxic.

I was taken away from my thoughts when I heard footsteps coming down the stairs. I took a deep breath and shut my eyes. 

I heard Kai walk all the way down and around the couch to where he was standing right in front of me stopped. My eyes were still shut tight.

"(y/n). Open your eyes for me." he said softly.

I slowly lifted my lids. Kai was standing there in a black t-shirt and jeans. His blue, greasy hair was hanging like a mop off of his head. The more I stared at him, the more insecure and scared I got. His eyes were filled with anger but, his posture and gestures said otherwise. This is how he usually was. It's like you could never tell what he was actually thinking or feeling. 

"There you go," he said putting his hand to the side of my face. 

I looked down at the ground as he caressed my cheek.

"Why did you call me down here?" I asked still looking down.

He stopped rubbing my cheek and slowly took his hand and lifted my chip up to look at him. 

"I think you know why your here," he said getting close to my face. I could smell the toothpaste he used this morning from how close he was. 

I stared into his dark brown eyes. He stared back. 

"I don't... honestly," I said with my voice cracking.

His face went from a smile to anger. The grip he had on my chin got tighter.

"I saw what you did (y/n). I saw you hugging that man this morning in front of the store. Who the f**k was he hm??" he said quietly but assertively. 

"That was my friend Alex! I went to school with him and we just ran into each other this morning. I promise," I said tears coming to my eyes.

I knew what he did to anyone that he thinks betrays him and I would rather be shot in the head than have to go through that. 

He just stared into my eyes. Not saying a word. 

"I promise..." I said choking up. 

The more I said the more mad he got. 

He grunted and pushed me back on the couch. 

"How do I know you're not lying to me?" he said with a crack in his voice.

"You just have to trust me, please, Kai..." I got on my knees and stared up at him tears coming to my eyes.

He scoffed down at me and tilted his head back to look at the ceiling.

"Your lying," he said standing as still as possible. 

"No! I'm not Kai, please!" I said putting a hand on his leg.

He looked down at me with glassy eyes. Tears started to fall from the corners.

"LIAR! YOUR A LIAR!" he screamed staring down at me kicking my hand off of him and taking a step back. 

I started to cry. He fell to the ground and curled up into a ball. His hands wrapped around his knees and his head was buried in them.

"Liar. Liar. Liar." he kept saying under his breath as he sat there sobbing.

"No!" I said scooting closer to him. 

I wrapped an arm around his shoulders and hugged him tightly. It was honestly one of the most riskiest things I have done in my life. I didn't know what he would do to me.

"Kai, look at me," I said getting close to his face.

He lifted his head up slowly. His cheeks were red and tear-stained. 

"I only am loyal to you. I swear on everything I am not lying." I said running my hands through his hair. 

"I just can't lose you..." he said staring into my eyes. This time I didn't see anger. I saw sadness and fright. He was afraid. 

"Why do you care so much? You have so many other loyal people that want you so badly. Why do you not just kill me now if you think I'm lying?" I said letting go of him.

"I- Just shut up! You don't know anything about being a leader. You wouldn't get it," he said standing up again and walking away.

Before he got to the stairs I stopped him.

"Why?" I said holding onto his shoulder.

He clenched his jaw and hands. There was silence for a good minute. I waited for an answer and the longer I waited, the more tears began to fall. Why does he treat me this way?

Before I could ask him again he pulled me close and hugged me.

He gripped the back of my head and yanked my hair.

"Don't question or test me," he whispered in my ear before letting go harshly and making his way back up the stairs.

I was like a prisoner now. I should have never fallen for a cult leader...

AN

YES, I ACTUALLY REALLY LIKE THIS ONE! IF YOU WANT A PART 2 COMMENT BBYS!