28

We arrived at the hotel and got settled into our rooms. Harry took me on a walk on the beach, it was so beautiful. We sat in the sand and watched the sunset.

"How are you doing with everything? I know this is different, touring." Harry checked in on me.

"I'm really good. It's been a lot of fun, busy but fun. I love watching you perform."

"Good, just let me know if it gets to be too much or you need anything ever."

"Thank you, and I don't want to stay too long or get in the way of anything so just let me know if you want me to go."

"Are you kidding? Rowan I don't want you to go. You've made this last week so much fun. I couldn't imagine you not being here. As long as you want to stay I want you here." His hand ran circles on my back.

I smiled at him. "I'm so happy to be here."

"I'm happy you're here too. I know we've only known each other for a few weeks but it feels like it's been forever."

"I feel that too. I feel like I can be myself around you. It just feels natural."

He kissed me deep and passionately.
"This is perfect." I said resting my head on him. He kissed the top of my head. We sat there looking at the beautiful sky over the ocean.

"Stay there." Harry got up and walked in front of me and started writing in the sand.

RJ + HS
WILL YOU BE MY GIRLFRIEND? x H

I stood up and read it. Then looked at Harry who had a huge smile on his face. I ran over to him and jumped into his arms, my legs wrapped around his body.

"That was the cheesiest way you could have asked me, but of course I will."