Chapter 14 |She's sexy and she knows it|

Ignore the typos, was really busy to proofread.

It was finally time, time when they were leaving their motherland. With Manorama crying to Nani trying to console her, they made their way to Arnav's private jet. It was after quite long that they were leaving this country that too maybe forever. Yes they could always take a flight back and come here, but it certainly wouldn't be the same as it was before. Bidding their goodbyes to the country, they made themselves comfortable inside the big, luxurious jet.

Everybody's continuous attempts to stop Manorama from crying went in vain, the women just wouldn't budge. Payal guessed that she must've not eaten, getting up she made her way to the mini fridge, asking others too if they wanted to eat which they refused. She saw a scrumptious looking dark forest cake and knew that it would be a cure to her mother-in-law's emotional being. Cutting a thick slice, she made her way back to her and presented the delight to her.

Calm settled upon her perturbed face. She stopped crying and indulged in the sweet delicacy.

"Maaji it's gonna be alright. Just hold tight!" Payal reassured her as she knew that she wasn't a very resilient person and needed time to accommodate to such things.

With the others chuckling at Manorma's behavior, they too tried to get comfortable in their seats. Aditya was getting cranky as it was his first time traveling by air, he was disturbed by the foreign feelings. Arnav saw his discomfort and took him from his sister's arms. He settled the child in his lap and cradled his head in his chest.

"Adi, my champ you're a strong boy. Look we're in the air now. Do you wanna see outside the window?" He questioned softly

Hesitance written on Aditya's face.

"It'll be really beautiful if you look down from here. Now do you wanna see?" He questioned again and he nodded.

They lifted the shutter from the window and looked outside. The beautiful clouds, the sun, the small landscapes beneath them. Aditya squealed with joy seeing the beauty. He started pointing to the now very small houses that were visible from above. His little brain started imagining the clouds in weird shapes and forms. Arnav smiled, he had finally calmed his little fellow.

They left in the midday which meant that they'd arrive in Dubai by the evening. Approximately in three and a half hours.

So exactly after that, they were standing in Dubai. They were met with the crisp air upon stepping outside. The evening hues, the tall structures, the atmosphere. It surprisingly felt comfortable after a long, uncomfortable flight. There was some kind of proud they felt upon reaching here, a weird familiarity. Till now it had given them positive and pleasant feelings. They didn't wait any further and drove to their awaiting destination.

There stood a big villa in a posh neighborhood. They made their way inside and were greeted with a very royal sight. It held a modern Indian and Persian architecture and design.

"Well this is the new house guys. I'm not sure if you all like it. Me and Akash picked it knowing that it matched the most to Shantivan and judging on your likings but we can always change later if you don't like it." Arnav explained.

They all had unanimous opinions, they all liked the house! Choosing whatever room they saw come in their view, they decided to retire for the night. They would sort out their luggage and the other things tomorrow.

~~**~~

Laila Badr Hadid on the other hand had a long day today. There had been numerous meetings for 'Be you' and 'Radiance by Laila Hadid'. She also had to attend two, three hour long events in the evening.

She was worn out for the day. Sighing deeply, she took off her black Christian Louboutins. Her feet ached after such a long day in those beauties. Fashion meant pain, she learned that long ago.

Walking over to her Japanese styled bathroom, she decided to take a bath to calm her tense shoulders, guessing how tired she was, she decided to for once not go through her million emails that she received in just one minute, and settled on having a nice warm bath. She set the water to lukewarm and infused it with some essential oils and let it fill.

Setting her favorite playlist on which ranged from Arabic music to Bollywood to English and rap, she strode over to the cabinets and took out her favorite scents, exfoliators, shower gel, shampoo and conditioner and decided to pamper herself. She had a wide counter right in front of her and a huge square mirror attached to it on top.

She took her form in, she was one sexy young woman, she admired herself. Laila was one confident, sexy, curvy and gorgeous woman. She had beautifully bloomed over the years. Her once petite yet curvy figure had accentuated even more. From her perky big busty chest to a tiny waist, now even wider hips that gave her the perfect hourglass figure, a prominent round big bottom, to long legs, she had the body of dreams. She didn't like such model like figures, she liked bodies that were slightly on the curvier side. It made herself feel confident, unique and beautiful.

Swaying her hips from left to right to the beat of the song, she chuckled to herself for dancing in the bathroom. Such a silly thing to do for such a sophisticated businesswomen. She liked being herself at all times which was the crazy her, her absolutely fun and crazy personality but her business required seriousness and she provided that just when needed. A sudden ring pulled her out from the solo fun that she was having.

"OH MY GOD, not even one hour, not even an hour to myself without these calls." She cried, annoyed and made her way to the sound.

It was her assistant. "Hey Zehra, is everything alright?" She questioned.

"Yes ma'am! Everything's alright. I just wanted to let you know about the upcoming event at the end of this week that you have to attend. And by what I am hearing, you might be receiving an award too. When do you want the designer to come in and choose the accurate dress for you? Are you gonna wear Christian Dior, Versace, Givenchy, Louis Vuitton? There are so many things to sort out in such short amount of time. Looking at your schedule it seems that you don't have a lot planned for tomorrow so is it ideal to do it then?" Explained her assistant.

"Zehra sweetheart! Take it easy, we're gonna sort it out. It's no biggie! And yes, I'll do it tomorrow, it's quiet late now I'd suggest you retire for the night and not call me again." She chuckled and tried to calm her anxious assistant who often had these minor panic attacks regarding such situations. Being reassured she cut the call and pursued with her routine.

After she was done, she felt fresh and clean. Upon reaching her comfortable bed she pulled herself under the soft comforters and decided to give a specific someone a call and then retire for the night.

The ringing stopped indicating that the person had picked up.

"Laila!" Called out a deep, husky, manly voice.

*******************************************
A new chapter has started it seems.

Will them shifting to Dubai be a good thing or bad? Stay tuned to find out.
Miss Laila is sexy and she knows it. Haha!
Left y'all hanging on a cliffhanger. 😔🤪
Wait till the next update to find out! 😉

P E A C E