Time to go

Y/Ns pov.

Getting off stage I hugged Yoongi.

'Thank you!' Pulling back to look at him the scroll hit on the back of his head lightly making us both giggle as he said a faint "ah".

While he rubbed his head I looked way blushing.

'Wanna go?' He asked me, making me look up. With a small smile I nodded. As his eyes soften and his lips slightly curled up a soft breath could be heard.

Walking out off the concert hall the boys came along too. I didn't care if I got selected. My parents were still there. If I needed to collect anything they could do it for me. They told me I should go and have fun.

All smiling I felt joy fill my stomach as I saw them all this happy.

Entering the park I spread out my arms and spun around under the blooming sakura trees that paved the way.

Hearing them chuckle I smiled wide.

Stopping my head was spinning. So I closed my eyes for a second and when I opened them.... 7 boys were standing in front of me. All smiling.

As Yoongi held up his pack of gum he looked into my eyes. 'Want one?'

With a tender voice and a sweet smile, I gave in. Taking a piece of gum I thanked him.

'What are we gonna do?' Namjoon asked as we walked around the park. 'Hm let's just get some ice cream and sit somewhere. Just the 8 off us.' While offering I hear Taehyung cheer and walk up beside me to swing his arm around my shoulders. Making us both laugh.

We sat under a couple of trees for the rest of the evening. We even got late dinner and snacks delivered to us.

This was one of the nights I didn't want to end.

Laying down we all started stargazing. It was dark and we could hardly even see each other.

Yoongi was looking up, his hands supporting him while he leaned back. Seeing his cute face is highlighted by the moonlight I smiled a little.

He seemed to get the best out of me...

Slowly laying my head down in his lap I looked up at his face that was surprised at first but smiled cutely after.

Do I like him?

I thought to myself as he looked back up at the stars with a smile.

Staring up at the stars myself I felt my head become light as my eyes fell closed. I felt relaxed.

It was finally time. Time for me to go.

Opening my eyes I looked at everyone laying down on the grass before us chatting with soft whispers and hearing chuckles in between. It brought another smile upon my face.

As my eyes traced up to Yoongi he was looking in front of us to the little river that ran through the park.

Slowly I raised my hands up to his cheek.

He didn't seem surprised as my skin collides with his.

Softly my thumb brushed over his cheek making him look down at me.

His beautiful dark eyes stared into mine giving me a blushing smile.

As he slowly lowered his face to mine our lips touched softly making me lift my head up a bit.

After we parted we just looked at each other as I removed my hand from his cheek.

'I need to go~' I whispered as I sat up.

'Let me walk you home?' He said making the others look over.

'No I'll walk alone, it's okay.' Waving I smiles at the other and took off.

'What, where are you going?'

'Wait! Y/N, hold up!!'

'It's too dark to go alone!'

I hear them all yell after me as I started to run my way back home, because I knew~

It was time to go.