𝟎𝟏

☆═━ 𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄 ━═☆

It was a relatively quiet peaceful day outside of the Bernard residence, while inside the mansion and into one of the most lively rooms in there, were three girls having a pillow fight.

Charlotte, Paulina, and Angelina were having what they would call 'girls' time' where most ladies of their age would have tea and talk about their suitors but those events would bore them to the beyond and back, so they made their own version.

A very well behaved pillow fight, that usually resulted in messed up hair and lots of pantings "No, no, Lina, don't you dare!--" Angelina screeched as Paulina hit her fast and hard with a pillow, resulting in the blonde falling flat on her face, groaning.

Paulina and Charlotte took the chance and quickly attacked the Forbes with pillows, they kept hitting and giggling as Angelina groaned, muttering some curses that shouldn't be used by a nice lady in her age.

"ENOUGH! I surrender!" Angelina's helpless, almost angelic voice screeched out, as Charlotte and Paulina backed up, laughing uncontrollably at the mess of a blonde knot their best friend had.

"You two are awful," Angelina scolded them, trying her best to seem serious but her cute pout wasn't making the job any easy, "I should meet Henry in two hours and my hair took a long time to look as good as it was."

"Angie, you are making a big deal out of this. I mean Henry would take you on your worst day, he will deal," Paulina chuckled, sighing as she sat down on Charlotte's bed and spread both her legs and arms like a starfish, as much as she could in a tight dress like hers.

Charlotte nodded, slumping on a couch as she hugged a pillow close to her chest, probably fantasizing about her suitor with a dashing smile and mesmerizing green eyes.

Paulina and Angelina eyed one another before turning to Charlotte, noticing the hopeless love look on her face, they smiled devilishly before glancing at her as Charlotte came back to reality.

"What? Why are you two staring at me like that?"

Paulina smirked, sitting up, "Oh, nothing."

Charlotte placed the pillow aside, looking to both of them with the cutest yet most harsh glare she could muster up, "Stop it, you two."

Angelina shrugged innocently before sitting down next to the brunette Gilbert, "We didn't do anything."

Charlotte rolled her eyes at them, already knowing what the eternal smirks meant before she stood up, "I am going to get myself some tea."