Chapter 41:

Brei and Jordan in MM
*********

6 Months Later...

Chanel

"Now you know Karma is gonna have a fit when she see Brei dressed like that." I said walking into the room where the guys were getting the babies dressed.

"Man, she'll be coo. They're matching, they look dope." Brandon said pointing between Brei and Jordan.

"You could have at least put a big red flower headband on her or something. You got my boo lookin like a boy."

"Jordan all skinny and tall compared to Brei." I said fixing his little onesis.

"Jordan wearing Jordan." Dom said walking into the room carrying his son who was whining trying to get down.

"Shut up." I laughed.

"Look at ya badass son." Kjayy laughed pointing.

"I know, I gotta hold his lil ass to keep him outta trouble. Ya mom already warned me he better not break nothing. His badass break shit everywhere he go I swear."

"Them terrible twos. Where Leah?" I asked.

"Out back with Jaden."

*

"Help me bring this food outside y'all." Mama said to the men as we all sat outside.

We were having a cookout just because and everybody was here. Kjayy handed Jordan to me so he could go help.

"Hey brother." Jaden said coming over kissing his cheek.

"Nelly he look like me and dad." I rolled my eyes laughing.

"I know Jaden you tell me all the time."

"You like my haircut? Uncle Z just did it." He said running his hand over it.

"Yup, you look fly boo."

I waved as Troy and Tiffanyy walked in the backyard walking my way.

No, me and Tiffany aren't friends and never will be, but we found a common ground and we are gonna keep things cordial. For the fact that'll will both have to deal with each other for the rest of our lifes.

"What's up Nel?" Troy said side hugging me.

"Hey." I said.

"Troy come with me." Jaden said grabbing his hand trying to pull him along.

"Okay, okay." He chuckled going along with him. He took him over to the rest of the guys. They dapped each other up and begin talking.

"Him so cute." Tiffany said cooing at Jordan.

"Congrats." I say bumping my shoulder against hers.

"Huh?"

"You know my ass done peeped y'all walking out here Troy's hand across ya stomach caressing it. And the loose fitted shirt ain't helping." She blushed. "So how far along?"

"Four months." She smiled shyly. I nodded.

I'm glad she found Troy. He gives the bitch some sense.

"BRADON WHY THE FUCK IS MY DAUGHTER DRESSED LIKE A FUCKIN BOY!?" I heard Karma yell as she walks out of the house carrying Brei.

"I done told him." I mumbled.

"Karma mouth!" Mama shouted out the kitchen window.

*

Kjayy

"Why you ain't outside with everybody else?" I asked Kaine as he sat on his phone texting.

"I don't feel like being bothered. I'm probably about to go home. I'm only here because mom threatened me if I didn't come."

"That's mom for you. No really what's up?"

"Man I'm so tired of the back and forth shit with Nichelle. I just wish she wasn't so damn insecure."

"Who the hell is Nichelle?"

"Shelly dickhead."

"Oh my fault. Fuck she got to be insecure about? I think she gorgeous, I would get with her." I chuckled as he give me a look. "Not like that bro, she like a sis."

"Her weight, thinking she ain't good enough for me, ain't good enough to meet the fam, and because she's older than me. One minute she saying I'm not claiming her then the next minute she don't wanna be claimed."

"How old is she?"

"24 going on 25."

"And you going on 21, that ain't bad."

"Yeah, tell her that." He said rubbing his facial hair.

"Look just don't give the fuck up. You want her go after her. Don't be like the rest of us King's and wait. Dad went months without mom once and my dumb ass went years without Chanel. Claim her, no matter what she say."

He nodded. "She been Claimed Mine, and always will be.

*********
The End!

ready for Kaine's story? check it out! Claimed Mine.

Follow Instagram - lakeyalovebooks