45

Serenity Nicole Newton

"Sincere." My mom said freezing like she saw a ghost. "I thought you were-"

"Dead bitch I know." Pops said making me look between the two. "You thought Dee was really gone kill me for you?"

She combed her hair with her fingers than looked at me , "You knew?"

"He popped up a few days ago. And explain everything to me." I said staring at her. Heaven just looked at her and rolled her eyes.

"This the ex?"

"Yes bitch i am the ex. Whose this hoe?" My mom said looking at Heaven raising one eyebrow.

"My wife." My dad said at the  time Heaven said. "His forever."

"She know about me Sincere?" My mom asked sitting her purse down.

"I do love. And what type of wife are you? You killed him cause he was finna leave after you cheated with his nigga." Heaven asked shaking her head. "I'm forever grateful though , you gave me a loyal man. Thanks."

She sighed, "Sincere. I'm sorry about everything." She said with pleading eyes.  "I would do whatever for you to take me back. I have seriously missed you like crazy. I regret it everyday."

He smacked his lips, "You have to be really dysfunctional too ever say some shit like that too me." He said mugging her a little. "Me get back with you? I'll have to be a dead man...for real this time."

"Baby without you I've been very dysfunctional." Mama said trying to grab his hand but Heaven smacked her hand.

"No ma'am." Heaven said shaking her hand.

"Ugh." My mama said shaking her head making Sage laugh.

"Oop, this ain't as juicy as I thought it'll be. I expected a brawl or something."

"Sagi stay out of grown folks business thank you." Heaven said side eyeing him. He nodded and started typing on his phone. "Thank You."

Mama looked at Sagi and raised one eyebrow, "How old are you Sagi?"

He looked at Pops and he nodded his head, "15. How old are you?"

"Never ask a woman her age."

Sagi shrugged, "Okay. Just tryna be polite." I laughed cause this man is a whole clown.  Pops chuckled his self and started texting somebody.

"So if hes 15. Is he yours?" Pops nodded and looked at her.

"That means i stepped out on you yes."

"Mm..so if you was alive , why you ain't try to communicate with Serenity?"

"Why? she was a little kid , she wasn't gone understand why she couldn't tell you about her talking to me. Talking to Serenity would've been like fucking up the whole plan."