Chap. 43 (Infiltration)

We ring the bell at the gate.
"Who is it?"

"Uhm...i have some concerns to ask," I say into the speaker. "It's about...Akuma."

After a slight pause, the gates open.

Someone wearing a suit, who looks like he is attending a marriage or some sort, escort us in.

Lupus and I also used the money we have to buy new clothes. Just in case they are biased about how one dress.

Lupus bought several though...why? We only need one.

We enter. And this mansion never ceases to surprise at how big it is.

He bought us to the guest room and we sat down at one corner.

"The lady will be here soon." He says.

We nod and he left the room.
"Remember, I am Ao. And you are Lilien. Understand?" I whisper.

Lupus nods and gives me an okay sign.

Some lady dress in suits opens the door and sit at the couch opposite of us.
(Author: Arghhh, what's with the business fashion)
"Make it quick." She says.

"We have some information regarding...the old hero."

Her eyes widen and she smiles. "Interesting, enlighten me."

I describe to her all the deeds I have done except about the fact that I'm a Seikirei.

"I see...that evil bastard. Anyway, how did you get all this accurate information?"

"I have my own channels," I say.

The lady consolidates all the information in her notebook and smile at us once again. "Thanks. This will aid us in our search for Akuma."

I am right in front of you.

"No problem," I say regardless. "Anyway, I want to assist you with your search a bit. Therefore, may I stay in this mansion?"

"Oh? You want to help us?" The lady says.

"That's right. If I receive any new information, I will pass them to you. I'm Ao, this is my assistant, Lilien. You are?"

"Oh Ao? I have heard of you. I'm Prez."

"Heard of me?"

"About your deeds. You are the one who defeated a genius and saved the entire school from a kidnapping right?"

How did news of that travel so fast?

"I see. So does that mean you trust me?" I ask.

Prez nods. "We will arrange a residence for you and Lilien. You will be compensated as long as it aids us in our investigation." She says and left the room.

Secretly, I smirk.

Infiltration success!

The next day, we are scheduled to meet the new hero of Lupis. I am going to need to question him on what happened though. Lupus is worried too, I...what the hell am I doing...

Just because I have an ally doesn't mean it's for eternity.

Fuck...whatever, I will at least find out how strong that hero is first before destroying Lupis...do I think I have the time?

I...don't care anymore...

"Akuma?" Says Lupus.

Is she worried? Her hands are touching my cheek.

She narrowed her eyes and place her forehead against mine.
"You don't seem to have a fever..."

Heh...fuck.

This feeling...how long has it been...since I felt warmth...

I sigh and smile. "No, it's nothing let's go."

I have decided. Until she betrays me, I will leave Lupis for the last.
I will destroy the world...i will not conquer it... I am the antagonist, not the protagonist. I will be the one that people fears even from just hearing my name!

Now... let's save Lupis first. If she is dead, there's nothing I can do. But, if she is confined, I will get her out of there.

Hehehe...haha...HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!

God damn it! I really don't like saving that bitch but the fact that I am able to fight another hero...EXCITES ME!!!!