「Chapter Thirty Three」

Y/n sat in the bed rather angry and irritated for whatever reason. She was in a room alone while the 3 boys were all in one. Katsuki hadn't gotten hurt, so he was probably back to whatever he was up to.

"Stain.." Y/n muttered under her breath as she gritted her fist as her eyes gave a quick flash of gold which disappeared as the door swung open, only to see a buff man in a suit walk in.. with the face of a dog. Ryukyu followed behind. His hands were in his pockets as he looked at the injured girl. Ryukyu stood with her hands folded, trying not to look worried, or maybe, even disappointed.

"I am Hosu's Chief of Police, Kenji Tsuragamae."

Her eyes widened with surprise, she tried to stand up, but slightly wobbled. Ryukyu handed her her pair of crutches with a slight nod. She thanked her quietly.

"I need you to come with me, I need to talk to you and some others, woof."

Y/n froze, W-Woof..?!

"Yessir." Y/n looked away from him as she followed him to the boys' room with Ryukyu walking behind them.

Two other heroes, Manual and an old man in a costume were already in the room as Chief Tsuragamae and Y/n entered.

The boys all stood up as he introduced himself once again.

"You must be the U.A. students who brought down the hero killer, right?" He said.

"Yes." All 4 of them said.

"Regarding the hero killer we arrested.. He had fairly serious injuries, with burns and broken bones, and is receiving treatment under strict guard, woof." All 4 students looked at him with mixed expressions, "Since you are U.A. students, I'm sure you already know that when superpowers were still becoming the norm, the police attached high importance to leadership and standards and made sure Quirks were not used as weapons. And then the profession of 'hero' emerged to fill that gap, woof. For an individual's use of power and force that can easily kill others- actions that normally would be appropriate to denounce- to be accepted officially is thanks to early heroes who followed the ethics and rules of the profession, woof."

Y/n gripped onto her crutch as she adjusted her position.

"Even up against the hero killer, for uncertified individuals to cause injury with their Quirks without specific instructions from their guardians or supervisors is a clear violations of the rules."

Y/n looked up at the Chief with a face of sudden shock, Todoroki, however, looked pretty pissed. Deku looked terrified while Iida accepted it with a dark expression.

"The four of you, and the pro heroes Endeavor, Ryukyu, Gran Torino, and Manual must receive strict punishment."

"Wait a minute." Todoroki stepped forward, "If Iida hadn't done anything, Native would've been killed. If Midoriya hadn't come, then the two of them would've been killed. If L/n didn't come, then the four of us would've been killed!"

"Todoroki.." Iida muttered.

"No one even realized the hero killer appeared. Are you saying we should've followed the rules and watched people get killed?" Todoroki stepped forward again as Deku put his hands up towards him.

"W-W-Wait!"

"Are you saying that as long as it turns out all right, it's okay to bend the rules?" The Chief said in return as Todoroki became quiet with wide eyes.

Todoroki gritted his teeth, "Isn't it a hero's job to save people?"

"That is why you are not full fledged heroes yet. Goodness, what are you children being taught? Woof."