Chapter 1

He has the most amazing brown eyes ever, with his ear length blond hair which suits him perfectly. As for I have blue eyes with a mystery colored hair ranging between blond and strawberry blond with the slightest touch of brown. Jake and I met when I was little, he is several years older than me, 11 to be exact, but as much as my parents didn't like it and threatened him to stay away because they saw the way we looked at each other, he never did and always came back for me. See, Jake was working on my family's farm for the summer paying his way through life until he got a real job set up and the first time I set my eyes on that man I knew he was something special. The first time we went out together it felt so wrong yet so right at the same time, I had never felt anything like this before.  I liked him and I could tell that surely he liked me back but the question still remained, would our decision of being together effect our future together later on?
                 ***2 Years Later***
All the lights went out because of the storm but we continued kissing in the dark. It was suppose to be the night I would lose my virginity but instead got to carried away with the sounds and lights of the storm reflecting off his beautiful naked body. As much as he understood my needs in my job as well as my needs as a hormonal girl, in my case my  job came first and strangely enough he accepted that and willingly struck a pose. I ran to my room to get my camera hoping to be quick enough to catch a perfect picture of my perfect man in my favorite setting. As I set up everything to my standard of perfect Jake stood there smiling at me with such pride and knowing that it sometimes scared me how much he knew and understood me, but then again I have been with the man for a year and a half so I suppose he should know be better than most. Setting everything up I found an amazing spot for him to stand in front of the window, he turned towards it just enough so some of his gorgeous face was still in the cameras view as for the other half was facing the window. He had a serious look on his face which would make the photograph all so much more perfect. Just as I clicked the button to take the picture a beautiful flash of lightening came down outside as if it was right next to him, this made all his features glow and eyes shine brighter than before, it was amazing, it was truly perfect.

I entered the photograph into the museum of arts and through tough yet fair judging I had taken 1st place! To celebrate the outcome of my master piece Jake and I decided to go out for a nice lovely dinner, my treat of course, I mean I did just win the 1,000$ prize for first place. We went to this fancy restaurant called Chez Marilee, I wore a gorgeous short silk black dress that hugged my body just right showing all my features with the golden heart shaped pendant along with the matching earrings that Jake had boughten for me for our one year anniversary. He was looking as dashing as ever wearing his black tuxedo with the turquoise and black striped tie I had boughten him for the special occasion. It goes without saying that we got stared at walking into the restaurant, apparently no one in this town has seen two very good looking people dressed so well before, well heres a surprise to you Birmingham we are here and we look damn good. After we were seated the waitress came by and got our drink order, Jake ordered for both of us ordering me a Miami Vise which he knows is my absolute favorite drink and ordered himself a beer. Once the waitress left I looked over at him looking up from my menu whispering, "Not like I'm complaining or anything but what kind of fancy restaurant has those kinds of drinks?" I got a smile  from him and not that, that was a stupid question your foolish smile, a pure genuine smile and he kissed my cheek whispering back, "Our kind."

The dinner went by quicker than I thought, we didn't really talk much, not wanting to make noise in the very quiet atmosphere so we made small talk mainly about what we are going to do for my 17th birthday. I know, I know the 17th birthday isn't the biggest one, the 18th is but on my 17th it would make two years Jake and I were together. Some still think it's wrong and I get it I mean when we first started everyone seeing a 15 year old being with a 26 year old was outrageous and I understand because if it wasn't for the fact that I was the 15 year old I would have been just as disgusted, i mean that's how we were raised to look at these situations, but now I understand that in love age is only a number and if the feelings are real and both are in it to win it, it shouldn't be looked upon as being outrageous and disgusting because it's not, it is beautiful. Now I am soon to being 17 and like i said that is two years together and after to years in a serious relationship minor or not the parents nor authorities can do anything about the relationships sexual way and that I cannot wait for. See I've wanted so bad to be with Jake in more then just kissing and cuddling, I want to make love with him and I can honestly see how much he wants it too but until the two year mark Jake wasn't going to do anything that involved sex no matter how much I tried to. He's smart and he knew that us having sex, us making love would only be seen as an inappropriate act in  the courts view and he was not going to jail and definitely not leaving me behind. That was one thing he never did was leave me behind, and that is one of the reasons I knew he loved me from the start, he never gave up no matter how tough.