SEVEN

Myair K.
1 month later

Myair woke up to her alarm going off

Myair woke up to her alarm going off. Tapping it, she groaned before getting up and walking into her bathroom. Yawning, she screamed before closing her eyes.

"I am so sorry Nasir. I did not know. Seriously." Myair spoke as she covered her eyes. "It's okay mamas." Nasir chuckled as he got out the shower. "Alright, you can open your eyes now." Nasir spoke.

Myair opened her eyes before loooking at his huge manhood. "Nasir!" Myair yelled before walking out the bathroom. She heard Nasir laughing as she plopped down on the bed.

"How did I end up in here?" Myair asked as Nasir came out with the black towel wrapped around his waist. "You said you didn't want to be yourself so you slept with me." Nasir said with a shrug.

"Where are you going?" Myair asked. "Somewhere." Nasir said and Myair made a sad look. "Okay, well I'm gonna go." Myair spoke as she stood up. Grabbing her tennis shoes that sat on the floor on the end of the bed, she walked to the door before she felt Nasir pull her back by her waist.

"What's wrong?" Nasir asked and Myair shook her head. "Nothing, why?" Myair asked. "Well you acting like you don't want me to go." Nasir said with a smirk and Myair laughed.

"Do what you want Nasir." Myair said as she walked out the room and down the hall. Walking in her room and into the bathroom, she grabbed everything she needed so she could change her gauze on her wounds that were quickly healing.

Nasir T.

"Ight, I'm finna go My." Nasir spoke as he looked at how she was sprawled out on the bed. "Okay. Be careful." She said as her eyes never left the tv. Nasir chuckled before closing the door and walking down the stairs.