Shaggs Ya Bum Ass Nigga

Mercedes Pov

So I'm just sitting in my bed minding my business listening to Lights by Dj Drew( best twerking song ever) when I felt this really disturbing and utterly painful churning in my stomach,head, and heart."What type of mate just fucks another bitch knowing they gotta fuckin mate already my nigga " Diamond said."Dafuq is u talkin about my dude"I said."Damien is fuckin someone else".

"this stupid mothafucker I can't believe he would do some top 5 grimy shit boii " 

"Yo we finna go to this nigga house my g ""FACTS BOII"

Damien's Pov

"AHHHH DAMIEN GO FASTER BABY"WTF AM I DOING I HAVE A FUCKIN MATE ALREADY"ding-ding""Wait Megan I gotta get the door"

"hurry back baby" Megan tried to say seductively

As soon as I stepped out in to the hall way I shivered in disgust

she sounds like a fuckin smoker with a fuckin hole thing in her throat.

Going down the stairs I see my beta Lucas his mate Ivy and the rest of the pack in the living room

"Nobody heard the fuckin door "

"Yeah we heard it we just waited for you to stop fuckin the pack slut"

Opening the door I see my mate and a whole bunch of people behind her

"Really Nigga you gonna do some dirty shit like dat "

"Yo Damien who the fuck is that-Grrrrrrrrrrrr"Lucas said

At that point my whole pack was at my side ,growling.

"Nigga will fuck you and your pack up boii "

"Baby who is that" Megan said coming down the stairs next thing you know is she's getting beat up by Mercedes and Lucas flings Mercedes across the room that's when all hell breaks loose.