𝟑𝟐.

CHAPTER 32.| UNWANTED SIGHTS
A sight for sore eyes.

____

____

"I won't ever stop, not until you're gone" Nova's voice echoed as she fought off Talía. It was too much and she felt like with every swing nothing happened. Maybe she was afraid that ending her would change nothing.

Arsyn had picked up her saber stabbing Talía in the abdomen, the two stared at the other breathing heavily. Arsyn stared down seeing Talías own swords impaled into her abdomen.

Nova glanced back up letting out soft breath. "Looks like we'll be ending this together, Alpha" Talía spoke with a triumphant smile, as if she had won the grand prize of both of them dying.

"Arsyn!—Nova!"

She opened her eyes and stayed laying down. Arsyn looked around and slowly sat up rubbing her eyes. Without a second thought she instantly touched her side feeling nothing of the wound, it didn't happen. She didn't know why but everything about that nightmare against Talía felt real. Almost like she was able to control what she was doing.

Talía was the one who trained her, everything she knew was because of her. Not all of it but definitely most. The way they moved in that fight, what if that was her fate? It was her fate to die whenever they come face-to-face again?

Everything didn't make sense, There was no sight of where it could happen and that only made her uncomfortable. If that was a sign, and if it was meant to be real could it be prevented?

⋆ ⋆ ⋆

"Another gut feeling?" Din asked, he examined her having the child close to him. It was the right thing to explain her realistic nightmare.

"Kind of. But I never had one where I could see it." She said almost envisioning it "What if this premonition happens?"

"It won't"

"So optimistic." She described. It wasn't that she didn't have faith that she would make it out alive. It was not knowing what happened to her boys. She didn't know where it was going to happen much less the when.

"Maybe it's just a warning. You knowing can help you change it. That's possible."

"Or she figured out a way to literally get inside my head. She's always been good at that." She mentions on how much Talía manipulated her way to Arsyns head for whatever she wanted from her.

Din tilts his head. "She's done it before?" Arsyn shrugged. She's never seen Talía condone into any type of manipulation with dreams.

A switch toggles as an incoming static transmission comes in.

"My friend, if you are receiving this transmission, that means you are alive." Arsyn stared at the reflection—it's not possible.