Chapter 22

A dozen Clone troopers stand guard at the entrance of the Jedi Temple... suddenly there is a flash of a lightsaber, a flurry of confusion.

All the Clone troopers were dead on the floor.... Alia, Obi Wan and Yoda stood in the middle of the carnage.

"There are several battalions of Clone troopers on every level... many dresses as Jedi," Alia spoke up.

"Dismantle the codes signal quickly. That group back there, soon discovered will be," Yoda replied.

After looking around... they climbed the stairs up towards the Temple.

Once in the Temple... Alia, Obi Wan and Yoda make their way through the Temple... slowly.

Trying their best to avoid the hundreds of troopers.... they used the Force to distract the Clones when they could.

"Not even the younglings survived," Alia said, her voice slightly breaking.... holding back the tears.

"Killed not by clones, this Padawan. By lightsaber, he was," Yoda replied.

"Who?? Who could have done such a thing?" Obi Wan questioned.

"Anakin..." Alia whispered.

*********************

Alia and Obi Wan enter the main control center while Yoda heads for the hologram area...

"Wait, Master. There is something I must know..." Obi Wan said.

"Obi Wan don't.... it will cause you great pain" Alia sighed.

"Agree I do... Only pain you will find," Yoda replied.

"I must know the truth..." Obi Wan frowned.

Obi Wan moves to a panel and slips some switches.... they all see a Hologram of Anakin slaughtering Jedi, including the young ones, they all react differently.

"It can't be.... it can't be," Obi Wan replied..

As Anakin surveys the carnage, a Dark robed Sith Lord enters.... Anakin turns to Darth Sidious and kneels before him.

"The traitors have been taken care of, Lord Sidious," Anakin said.

"Good.... Good... you have done well, my new apprentice. Do you feel your power growing?" Darth Sidious smirked.

"Yes, My Master," Anakin said while nodding.

"Now, Lord Vader.... now go and bring peace to the Empire, and soon Alia will join you," Darth Sidious replied.

Both Alia and Obi Wan watch in horror.... tears well up in their eyes.

"Obi Wan... please turn it off, I can't watch anymore," Alia replied while backing away.

Obi Wan switches off the hologram.... the three Jedi stood there in silence... for a few moments.

"Destroy the Sith, we must," Yoda spoke up.

"Send me to kill the emperor.... I will not kill Anakin," Obi Wan said trying to hold back the tears.

"To fight this Lord Sidious, strong enough... you are not," Yoda paused turning to look at Alia.

"Help you will need.... Alia is powerful with the force, only she can end this...." Yoda continued.

"He is like my brother.... I cannot do it," Obi Wan sighed.

"Obi Wan.... we must put an end to this," Alia replied tears falling down her face.

"Twisted by the Dark side, Young Skywalker has become. The boy you trained, gone he is.... Consumed by Darth Vader," Yoda sighed.

"How could it have come to this?" Obi Wan said.

"No question, no time there is..." Yoda replied.

"I do not know where the Empire has sent him... I don't know where to look," Obi Wan said.

"I do...." Alia whispered..

"Use your feelings, Obi Wan and find him... you will. Visit the new Emperor, my task is... May the force be with you both," Yoda sighed...

He slowly turned around and walked away.

"May the force be with you, Master Yoda," both Alia and Obi Wan said.

"Maybe Padme will know where he's at," Obi Wan replied while walking away....

Alia sighed... and followed behind him.

Knowing that this was the end for Anakin... unless she could save him.