2. First Meeting (2)

Michi POV
(In Kenzaki Household)

I casually lay on the couch and pop a piece of popcorn in my mouth as I watch anime on the tv in the living room. Mikki really is the best at times like this. Taking my place to go to the mixer for me. She acts like she's not a pushover, but my twin sister is adorable. I still remember how when we were little she would always cling onto me whenever we went somewhere new. Even now, she doesn't realize it but when she's going somewhere without me, she would always fold her arms and slightly cling onto the sleeve of her shirt.

Hopefully she gets a boyfriend that realizes how adorable she is but I doubt she'll ever be interested in the idea of having one though. She would think it's hassle to have a boyfriend and would rather stick to me but I would happily support whoever likes her for her.

On the other hand, I wish I could find the right guy. Someone who sees me for me. It's hard when you have a twin. Everyone acts like they know you but in reality they just mistake you for your twin and try to laugh it off. When Izumi invited me, I notice she was looking at my desk trying to find some way to identify which twin I was. To be honest, if it was Mikki's desk then I'm sure that she'll try to invite Mikki instead of me. That's probably the underlying reason why I didn't want to go to that mixer.

I sigh. I don't need a picture perfect guy but just someone that I always want to be around and makes me happy but even that's too much to ask.

In the past, whenever Mikki or I would receive a love letter, we would always switch with each other to see if the guy who confessed to us would notice the difference. Yet we never got our hopes up because in the end they never notice the switch we made and it's at that moment we knew that they weren't worth our time so we reject them.

If only life was like an anime and someone can spot the difference between the two of us. Hahaha what a simple yet impossible wish.

I try to pop another popcorn into my mouth, but I grab nothing. I look into the bag and see it's empty. "Oh no I ran out of popcorn."

I go search in the kitchen for any snacks but realize that all the snacks are gone. Did I eat all of them? Probably. 

Grumble Grumble Grumble

Urghhh my fast metabolism... I need to eat something or else I'm going to be starving the whole night.

"I guess it's time to go get some food," I sigh.

I change into my old volleyball sweats from my previous school and grab my wallet. I text Mikki to see if she wants anything from the market, but she doesn't respond.

Hmmm... normally she replies to her messages pretty fast if she's not occupied. The tip of my lips turn up. She won't admit it if I were to ask but I'm sure she's having a fun time in the mixer.

If that's the case then I'll buy her some onigiri as a treat for being a good sister to me. I happily grin to myself as I head to the market.

Osamu POV
(Meanwhile....)

I head to market and check the list of food to buy on my cellphone. With Atsumu out, the only one home was me so mom called me out since I was just watching cooking shows.

It's always like that with Atsumu somehow managing to avoid doing errands because he's out somewhere. I can't tell if he's doing it on purpose or not. Even so, mom always preferred when I went to the market since Atsumu would always come home with either bruised fruits and vegetables or buy food that past its expiration date.

Well luckily today's Thursday so there's the 50% deal on the onigiri. I'll probably buy a bunch of onigiri to stock up to eat but knowing Atsumu he's probably go in the fridge and eat it when I'm not looking.