58

[unedited]

Jimin's Pov

I crouch against the wall farthest from the bathroom door. My heart pounds so fast knowing some stranger is in the house. I turned on the dimmest lighting so it isn't so bright and obvious I'm in here.

Some people might think "oh it's just a crash nothing's there." But I heard footsteps. And I know my mind isn't playing tricks on me cause I'm not crazy.

I already called the police, I just ended the call with them about a minute ago. They are sending police men in a few minutes and I'm relieved. But not fully.

I hear a car heading my way from the screeches it made on the street. I smile knowing it's Jungkook but he better not get in another crash or else that would be double the trouble.

Silence fills the room for about 2 more minutes until I hear my door open. I immediately jump to my feet and go to the door hoping it was Jungkook. My body is still shaking in fear but I push that away as I unlock the door and get out.

My mind doesn't process that it's too fast for Jungkook to already be in my room but I walk out thinking it's him.

I scream as I see a man with a bag on his shoulder and a mask over his face. His eyes, nose, and mouth are exposed but not everything else so it doesn't reveal his identity.

He immediately turns to me and my body freezes. My mouth goes dry as I see his lips form into a smirk. My eyes begin to tear up and I hear Jungkook yell my name from downstairs.

My heart jumps but I'm still frozen in my spot not knowing what to do. Should I attack him? Run? But where the hell would I run too?

The guy turns his head around at Jungkook's voice before he begins to run at me. The bag behind his shoulder moves up and down with clinking noises showing it full of things he's stole.

I manage to take a step back but it's already too late. He grabs my waist and pulls me to him, he turns me around facing the open door and he holds up a knife to my neck that he pulled out from who knows where.

I scream as I feel the cold metal hit my skin, my body is shaking and tears begins to quickly run down my face.

I mean he is a robber so of course he's going to have a weapon. How did I not expect that?

Jungkook suddenly appears and he straight away stops in his tracks at the door as he see's us. I can see his veins pop out in his arms as he fists his hands. Anger fills his body as I see him holding himself back from attacking the man behind me.

"What a pretty boy, you wouldn't want him to die would you?" The man holds the knife closer to my neck and I gasp, my arm immediately grabs his arm trying to pull it away.

I can't even gulp, afraid that it would slice me once the gulp goes down my throat. I look at Jungkook, my head a bit tilted upwards due to the knife on my neck and I see him slowly move his hand to his back pocket. While he does that he gives me a look. A look that I know exactly what he means.

I take a deep breath and kick backwards hitting the guy right smack in his balls. He yells and groans in pain as he loosens his grip on me. I get away from him and once he looks up a knife gets thrown from behind me coming in contact with his chest. Not in the middle but closer up to his right shoulder.

The sound of his big bag falls to the ground making a loud thudding sound with clinking.

Police sirens are heard in the distance coming closer and closer to our house each second that goes by. My heart still pounds from everything and I stand there not knowing what to do.