Sister reader- you meet the justice leguae

You had just arrived home for spring break, from your college. Alfred had picked you up form the airport because your brothers, were busting frighting crime. Your brother Bruce and Clark, we'd very overprotective of you and hated it when you date. You knew they were Superman and Batman and you, always laughed when your friends always called them hot or cute.

Alfred " I think they are in the bat-cave miss"

Y/n " thank you Alfred" you left your suitcase in the hallway, and walked down the steps of the bat cave. You hear your brother's voices and some people's voices.

Flash " who is she" soon Bruce and Clark turned around, and saw you standing that the bottom of the steps.

Clark" hey I thought you didn't come home until tomorrow baby sis"

Y/n " well I got done with my finals early and came home" Clark walks over to you and hugs you tightly.

Bruce " we are happy to have your home"

Green Lantern " how must you be"

Clark" she is our baby sister and she is off limits"

Green lantern " hey I was being nice"

Wonder women " we brothers have spoken lively about you y/n"

Y/n " thank you"

Flash" you guys never said your sister was very cute" 

Clark" she is off-limits flash to everyone in the league and I mean it " 

Y/n" he is telling the truth you know" 

Bruce" we are happy to have you back home during the break" 

Wonder women" we are going to leave so you all can catch up" soon everyone leaves the Batcave and now, you are standing there with your brothers. 

y/n" so what have I missed while I was gone" 

superman" you missed a lot of baby sister" the guy change out of their super suits and you all sitting in the living room drinking tea or coffee and caught up. Soon at the end of the day the rest of the justice league has heard about you, and a few of the guys asked about in another way but it ends with the learning you are off-limits.