sister reader- he brings you to his daily job

Clark and you are going to visit the daily planet, while you had run into the kitchen this morning and he asked you if you wanted to see his place of work and you said yes. You and Clark are sitting in the elevator talking, you were telling him about this Palo event you went to campus. He even asked you if any of the players had asked you out, and you had told him you went to a party with them but nothing much. 

????" hey Clark who is your beautiful friend" 

Clark" she is my baby sister she had returned from college for her spring break" 

Y/n" hey you must be Louis my brother talks about you and a boy, name jimmy" 

Louis" well it nice to meet you y/n your brother is fun to work with" 

y/n" that great to know" 

Jimmy" hey guys who is the new girl" 

Louis" she is Clark baby sister she home for spring break" 

y/n" hey you must be jimmy right"

jimmy" that is me" 

Clark" hey let me show you around" 

y/n" sure it was nice meeting you two" 

Jimmy" hey do you...." 

Louis" don't even think about it she always the baby sister of bruce Wayne you can't, even come near her if you try" you are soon looking that a few of the articles about superman and you keep on cracking small jokes to your brother. 

Clark" hush" 

y/n" I love being home for spring break" 

Clark " we are happy to have you home we really missed you when you were away" 

y/n" hey if it makes you feel better guys still fear me because of dear Bruce" you and Clark laugh at your words. You soon had head back to the manor and went into your bedroom, where you see childhood pictures of, you and the guys when you were all kids. 

y/n" we all have grown up and change from the kids we once used to be"