Chapter 3- Bomb Boy

As you entered in your apartment escorted by Best Jeanist, the sight in front of you left your mouth hang open. It was... So luxurious!
You snapped to your senses when the pro hero broke the silence: "You have to get ready in 30 minutes. I will show you around the place and then lead you to the academy to meet your new classmates. "

You nodded with a bright smile plastered on your face. You couldn't wait any longer.

-------(time skip. Arriving at the academy)-----

" The building... Is huge!!" (Y/N) exclaimed as she forced herself to look up, now feeling so small and insignificant.

Best Jeanist analysed your reactions carefully and realised that beneath that stern look on your face, lies nothing else but a child. Or was that so..? "And that is not all. It's even bigger" Your shocked expression must have been really something because once you've made it, the usually serious pro hero burst out laughing again. That's the second time this day! You couldn't help but be so proud of yourself, considering that your sense of humour is almost lacking.

As you set foot into the school grounds, you were overwhelmed by all sorts of emotions:  fear, curiosity, happiness... They were so strong that you almost forgot how to breathe. "I'll let you here. Go ahead and then turn left when you pass the principal corridor. You will end up in your class." Best Jeanist left without allowing you to say another word.

Walking uncertainly towards the door, you bumped into someone.
"Watch where you're going, idiot!" said the person furiously. When you looked at him, you thought that he will kill you on the spot. Those red eyes and furrowed brows managed to form a scary facial expression. Frightened out of your mind, you bowed to him and apologised. Still fumming, he didn't leave but stood in the same spot. Seeing that the young man didn't leave, you introduced yourseld "I'm (Y/N)! I came all the way from (your country) to become a hero! Nice to meet you!"

"Y/N.... I think I've heard this name before", said the blonde under his breath looking away from you. Something about your aura made him stop from lashing out at you. "I'm... Katsuki Bakugou and... I'M GOING TO BECOME THE GREATEST HERO! Don't stand in my way, or I'll kill you!!"
You hung your head down, afraid that you would make things worse. "R-right... Do you know where class 1-A is? I got lost..."
"Tch..! You too?! Well... In that case follow me, dumbass. You barely even entered the school grounds and you already got lost! Talk about annoying!"
Man... Can't he just shut up? I swear to god that if I wasn't so weak, I would have taught him a lesson to not treat me like this again!