Chapter 11

Anthony pulled up to Harmony's driveway and noticed her door ajar. Puzzled he jumped out of his car and ran into the house. He heard a scream and panicked.

He ran up the stairs skipping 2 at a time.

"Harmony!" He called.

"Help! Somebody help me!" Harmony screamed. Anthony burst into her room and saw a light coming from the bathroom.

He went to open the bathroom door and saw it was locked. He could here shuffling through the door and he furiously shook the knob.

"Get off." He heard Harmony struggling. He stepped back and ranked his foot into the door. It cracked a little bit, so he rammed it in again and it opened.

He was not prepared for the sight before him. There she was laying on the floor struggling to get a figure off of her.

Quickly reacting Anthony grabbed him and slammed him on the ground. He then threw punch after punch, until he was beaten to a pulp.

"Please stop Anthony, you're gonna kill him." Harmony begged him.

Anthony huffed and stood up, he looked down at the guy's lifeless body and glared. "Don't you ever come near my woman ever again."

All he got was a groan in response.

"Call the police." Anthony instructed Harmony. She quickly nodded and ran into the bedroom to get her phone.

After a few minutes Harmony reappeared in bathroom, "They will be here in 10 minutes." She shivered.

Anthony looked her over and saw she was only wearing a towel. He swallowed as his eyes travelleed down to her thighs. He couldn't help that he was a horny man. And he could really use some angry sex right now, but he knew Harmony was to innocent and strangely he liked that.

"Um. I'm gonna change and when I come back we can just wait downstairs for the police." Harmony twiddled with her thumbs. She walked out the bathroom and into her closet, she found a pair of jeans and a shirt. She put it on and put her hair up in a quick bun.

She made her way downstairs and into the living room and saw Anthony sitting on the coach head in his hands. She sat next to him rubbed his back softly.

"Are you ok?" He asked worriedly.

Harmony let out a deep breath, "Yeah, I am now."

"Do you know that guy?"

She shook her head, "He just broke into my house. I was in the shower and he was about to get into the shower with me. He tried to force himself on me and I was so scared. I thought he was gonna rape me." Harmony began to cry. Anthony pulled her into his arms and let her cry into his chest.

"I will never let anything happen to you." He whispered to her.

"Thanks for saving me. I don't know what he would have done to me if you hadn't showed up."

"It's no problem." They looked at each other for a second. Both of them began to lean in, and their lips were almost touching before.

A knock sounded, breaking them out of their trance. Harmony blinked and realized it was the police. She got up answered the door.

"Good evening officers." She greeted them politely.

"Good evening man. We heard there was an intruder in your home." One officer addressed back.

"Yes he is upstairs in the restroom." She pointed toward that direction.

"Okay. Will you be filing a restraining order or law suit?" The other affair asked.