Nya! (Cafe!Dust x Cafe!Sadist x Cafe!Killer)

(AN: the Picture above is drawn by me uwu)

It was a nice day at the café, customers would chat and enjoys the coffee scent of the café and the staffs would do their work in peace. Dust is talking to Geno, Sugar is sweeping as always, Killer for once actually does his work, Nightmare is washing the dishes, Yakko cooks the food, and Pidgeon is making some anime parfaits.

But what about Sadist you may ask? Well... she as usual, overworked herself trying to make a new recipe for the café. She wakes up late than she did in the past few days and storms downstairs from her's and Sugar's apartment already in her uniform. But something seems off, she has the Neko features attached to her body, a fluffy cat tail and a pair of Neko ears.

"Morning everyone! Sorry that I'm kind of late" Sadist says as she runs downstairs. "Took you long eno-" Nightmare stops as he looks at sadist. "Did you wear those ears?" he says pointing at her ears. "No? what did you mean?" Sadist says wagging her tail. Nightmare smirks as he just got an idea of what he will do. He knows about the whole triangle that has been going around for Dust, Sadist, and Killer.

"Hey sadist, can you do a 'Nya' pose?" Nightmare says. Sadist nodded as she puts her hands besides her face making a paw. "Nya" Sadist says in her kawaii tone. Nightmare smirks as he pushes sadist to the kitchen where all of the staffs and Geno were at "HEY GUYS!" Nightmare shouts catching everyone's attention.

Nightmare nods at Sadist signaling her to do it again. "Nya" Sadist says as she does the pose. Dust falls over as he Nosebleeds making the floor stained with blood. Killer stood there as a heavy blush covered his face. Pidgeon notices about this and quickly writes some things to her Notebook for some 'Ideas'. Yakko gives nightmare a thumbs up. And lastly, Sugar facepalms knowing what Nightmare just did to her Daughter.

Dust stands up as Killer shakes his head trying to get the thoughts off his head. then it hit them, they out of all is the only one who got the thoughts. They glared at each other, signaling the 'War' that's going to happen. Oh boi here we go again. Dust quickly makes a move and hugs the now fluffy Girl (Or boy for those who knew what happened to sadist in the roleplay XD).

 Killer also doesn't want to lose the competition and pushes Dust out of sadist and hissed at him as the Tsundere boi hugged the confused girl (?). "Lady? Princess?" Sadist says confused of her two Co workers. They ignored her and instead hissed to each other like those male cats who are fighting over their female Mate (IM SORRY I HAVE TO SAY IT-).

Sadist then had this idea popped out of nowhere from her head "Hey Guys!" she says finally getting attention from them. She puts her hands beside her head making a paw "Nya!" she says smiling.

This... Successfully making both of them losing their blood by nose bleeding

Oh boy...

this is gonna be a long day for them to clean the blood

Word count: 542