6

MARCH 17, 2019

Jeongguk eyes were stuck at the blonde-haired girl at the booth across from him.

He tried to hide his snickers as she continued to look around for him and looking ultimately nervous. Was he really that intimidating?

The girl - Lalisa - seemed like a different girl compared to the vibe she gave from her photos. In person, she seemed shy, fidgety, and well, a bit cute (just a bit). In her photos, she was a badass, a savage, and a 100% hottie. The two contrasted each other.

She was rubbing her hands together and then folding them, and then rubbing them again. Jeongguk wondered if she was about to belt out an opera because of how she was acting.

Her hands suddenly grabbed her phone from the table and typed in something quickly.

Mere seconds later, his own phone vibrated.

3:36pm
LALISA
where are you? get your
lazy ass and come here!!

He almost snorted. Licking his lips, he replied,

JEONGGUK
lmaooooo

you look cute in that
shirt of yours

It was true. Lalisa did look cute. She was wearing this black crop top with one shoulder out and the other tucked into a sleeve. Her jeans also made her legs look really long (hella long), and her shoes were just plain old Converse. Kind of my type, he thought before thinking of it. Ew.

Upon reading the text, the girl looked around. No one was in the cafe except the both of them - and another guy at another booth.

Her eyes landed on him first, then back to her phone, and then to the other guy. Jeongguk saw her gulp and typed in something to her phone.

LALISA
you're here?? but which
of the two guys are you

He made sure he was using his phone when the text arrived so it wasn't obvious that he was the one texting her. He was grinning like an idiot behind his mask and was trying to cover up his chuckles with coughs.

JEONGGUK
scream "ice" and
i'll say "cream"

Lisa's eyes widened.

LALISA
are you serious?

we are not doing this now.

we're going to talk about my
nudes dumbass. not play
some game

JEONGGUK
yea i know but where's
the fun it that

now scream

or I'll show everyone
in this restaurant
your pics

Jeongguk's eyes shifted back to the girl. She was fuming. Her cheeks were puffed and her eyes had a murderous glare in them. Her hands were typing furiously on her phone.

He was waiting for her reply until he saw her set her phone down and stand up.

She's gonna do it, he realised. Oh my God. Did I go too far?

Lalisa took a deep breath and screamed, "ICE!" She then stared at everyone in the restaurant, including the staff.

Everyone stopped what they're doing and stared at her as well, even Jeongguk.

No one replied.

What the hell. He thought.

He abruptly cleared his throat and squeaked, "Cream."

Lisa's gaze landed on him and her eyes narrowed. Slowly, she walked to his booth.

"So, it's you." Lalisa started. "You made me look like an idiot back there."

"Yeah, well, I didn't expect you to." Jeongguk replied, shrugging. She looked kind of pretty up close, with her almond eyes and her little nose.

Lisa rolled her eyes. "I told you. I was willing to do anything in exchange for that." She sat down, "Well, now that I'm here, let's talk about our business."

He chuckled, "Before anything else though, let's not forget our introductions first, shall we?"

"You already know me, dickhead." She leaned back and crossed her arms, "And you know you're wasting my time. I should be rehearsing right now yet here I am." She flipped her hair, "You're welcome."

He let out a heart laugh and lowered his mask, "You're not the only one with rehearsals." He smiled at her, "Hello, darling. I'm Jeon Jeongguk." And then winked.

Lisa's jaw dropped and she was blinking furiously.

"What? No bows or compliments?" Jeongguk raised his brows.

"No, no, Jeongguk-ssi, but it's just..." Lisa found her composure again and was struggling to find the right words, her eyes darting everywhere except for him.

"It's just?"

"You... you have... something in your teeth."