Crush

"Tch." You heard Levi Ackerman say, watching you and Eren Jaeger spare.

'Damn you, shortie.' You thought when you noticed Jaeger had some how managed to pin you down do the ground, him on top of you.

"Stupid brat." Levi muttered before saying training was over and dinner was ready.

"Sorry about that {Name}." Eren gave out a nervous laugh as he extended a hand to help you up with.

"Its fine." You softly sighed and took his hand, failing to notice the faint blush on his cheek.

"S-So, want to join Armin, Mikasa, and me? For dinner?"

"Sure."

He smiled and began walking into the dinning hall, the memories of how you got here flowed into your mind.

It's been 3 years since you joined the Survey Corps, met Eren Jaeger, Mikasa Ackerman, and Armin Arlet, and had form a crush on Levi Ackerman.

They have been 3 good years. You smiles at yourself, looking like an idiot. (Me: BWAHA! BAKA! You: SHUT IT! Me: MAKE ME! HA- HOLY SHIT {NAME} FOUND ME! HE- *choking noises*)

"H-Hey {Name}!" Armin called as you sat next to him, a smile while on his face.

"Hello." Mikasa said

"Hi Armin, Hi Mikasa!" You smiled and sat next to Armin, across Mikasa.
!TimeSkip!

You went to your dorm like bedroom, lucky for you, you didn't have to share it with anyone. Unluckly, The wall were made sound prof, meaning people couldn't hear what was going on inside your room. (Me: -DIRTY MIND ACTIVATE!-)

After you had changed out of your uniform, into your pajamas, and went to bed. You layed awake with your face in your pillow, thinking about Levi.

His perfect hair, the way he made the 'tch'. Oh! How you loved that!

Before you had known it, your cheeks heated up. Then, out of no where, an image of Levi -shirtless- appeared into your mind. Causing your cheek to darken.

~Later~

You had fallen asleep with imagining Levi fucking you senseleslly, a clear smile on your face.

It wasn't long until a noise caused you to awoken. You sat right up, your eyes adjusting to the darkness.

"Tch, shouldn't you be asleep brat?" The commander's oh-so-sexy-familiar voice said, no so far from your head.

"H-Huh?! Commander?! What are you doing-" you were cut off.

"Shut it brat." As your eyes adjusted to the dark, you noticed exactly how close Levi was. A faint blush on his cheeks and a huge tent in his pants.

"Le-Levi!" You whisper shouted, unable to look away from his boner.

"I need to be pleasured. And your going to do it." He said flatly, leaning in.

He kissed you before you could say a thing. The kiss fierce and passionate. Your first kiss. Gone, to Levi Ackerman! The short clean freak!

After a while, you began to kiss back as Levi began to lead your to the budge in his pants.

"Rub." He commanded. Shy enough, you slowly began to rub, a moan escaping from Levi's mouth.

"Harder." You began to rub harder, Levi deepening the kiss.

He licked your bottom, asking permission to enter your mouth. Teasingly, you refused.

Levi growled softly, and grabbed your breast. Hard. Softly massaging your breast.

You tried holding back a moan, Levi didn't like it. He slipped his hand into your shirt, smirking as he finds out you werent wearing a bra, then starts to rub the harden bud.

You couldn't hold back anymore, you moaned giving him the opportunity to slip his tongue into your mouth. Exploring the wet canvas which is your mouth.

Another moaned escaped your mouth, making him shiver in pleasure as your hands made their way into his shirt to unbutton it.

He began grinding your two lower regions together. "Ah~" you two moaned as he began grinding harder.

After some time, he stopped to pull his shirt off along his pants. His enlarged penis clearly showing.

"Like what you see~?" He asked as he went to the bottom of your nightgown to pull it off with his Teeth.

"Le-Levi!" Looking away, a blush growing onto your cheeks.

He pasted your panties, softly planting a kiss on your vagina.

To be continued. . . .

(A/N:
Don't kill me! And my phone is on low battery but I'll continue it as soon as possible! See you lovely! )